7 MO PREGNANT AN I NEED FRIENDS

Possibly BLM69 $tep up to the level 1 ladder & schedule an appt with her it's more fun than window shopping Sexy!
Does she never have a rebuttal? Hilariously entertaining, thanks guys... Hey you should totally market for lactate lovers... Yes it's a thing.. my old doubles partner in SA was her claim to fame so to speak... Oh the good ole days
  • BLM69
  • 04-01-2022, 11:00 PM
Possibly BLM69 $tep up to the level 1 ladder & schedule an appt with her it's more fun than window shopping Sexy! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
I need to get through your level 0 first, that would be going backwards though
Hey you should totally market for lactate lovers... Yes it's a thing.. Originally Posted by NaughtyAughty
I even bring along a package of Chips Ahoy.
Girls clap back.. women laugh at the pettiness of children.. congrats .. y yall worried about her b.d anyways ?? Worried it might be yours kids.. and men same applies.. she didn't ask for custody visits or child support payments she asked for friends who enjoyed the company of pregnant ladies which THERE IS A HUGE DEMAND FOR. good luck and now I know who to refer to my list of friends who like pregnant ladies and seeing how that's now impossible for me to fullfill their urges I'll send your way.. may your labor be quick,your baby be healthy,and your pockets stay full.
Staff edit - UC
  • BLM69
  • 04-05-2022, 09:02 AM
Girls clap back.. women laugh at the pettiness of children.. congrats .. y yall worried about her b.d anyways ?? Worried it might be yours kids.. and men same applies.. she didn't ask for custody visits or child support payments she asked for friends who enjoyed the company of pregnant ladies which THERE IS A HUGE DEMAND FOR. good luck and now I know who to refer to my list of friends who like pregnant ladies and seeing how that's now impossible for me to fullfill their urges I'll send your way.. may your labor be quick,your baby be healthy,and your pockets stay full. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
Trick babies are part of the hoe game, pockets won't stay full for very long with some whores knocking out all these kids out like it ain't no thing, they'll end up at grandmas house or the state to raise them anyway. SMH 😲

FYI; tricks don't worry about anything after nutting, that's why the admission fee is paid. Bank up bee's
Trick babies are part of the hoe game, pockets won't stay full for very long with some whores knocking out all these kids out like it ain't no thing, they'll end up at grandmas house Originally Posted by BLM69
^^^^Heh, you definitely struck a chord here and didn't even know it Plus, Many Don't Keep Custody Either So, It Doesn't Phase Them.

So, this thread was the topic of discussion with my friends and I when we met up yesterday. After giving a little "history lesson" on some "facts" it went a little like this:

#1: One of my buddies said that he could just imagine how the conversation would go when his girl got home and he asked her "so how much money did you make today"? (All the while wondering if that's really his child)

#2: Even after the DNA test, still wondering if it's really his child and thinking of all of the strangers that paid to hit that while "his" child was in there. And how he wouldn't be able to forget that. He doesn't care if he had to work 10 jobs while his girl was pregnant, there is no way in hell he would allow the woman he loved to ever take hundreds of dicks with his child growing inside of her. Or be a Hooker and "not on any type of Birth Control". Or be a Hooker Period. Hell how can the Hooker having the kid forget about the many men that hit it while the baby was inside of her and not think of that every time she looked at the kid?

They all started going on tangents so, I'll spare y'all the details. They just lurk anyways

Back On Topic: Well OP, since you NEVER reply to your NUMEROUS ThreADs here or the Litter Box anyways or update your pics (But Do Show Your Face...); you've found your Friend. Hopefully your pockets will be fat now

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
Just a tease!
I have replied to all her threADS but haven't gotten a response.
Not my bun in the oven but I don't mind buying a few cans of formula in exchange for ..... Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
I'm Willing to Bet that if You Pay Taxes every year, You've Bought Cases over the years. I for one (along with my friends and family) have bought Cases of Formula Just by Paying Taxes (Not Just Filing) so, I've Done My Part.

You're Welcome. And I'm Not Even The Friend She Was Looking For Tricks...

Happy Hobbying!
We all know these threads are a way for ladies to post an ad without posting an ad. We also know there is a market for pregnant ladies. Eccie or coed in general on both boards, moreso on here, is not for the faint of heart. I think she simply read or reads the comments and simply didn't want to take the abuse. She'll be fine. As long as her service level is great she'll be just fine.
Taxes & Formula?

Is baby formula considered infrastructure? I understand castration is.

At least if gender reassignment is the motivation.
US Food Stamps Spending
United States Food Stamp spending for FY2022 is budgeted at $204 billion. You can see details under “Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.”

That’s only one program. IMHO it’s needed but unfortunately government is not as efficient in programs and then there is fraud. But bottom line is that every one that pays taxes has a portion going to such domestic programs...
^^^^Heh, you definitely struck a chord here and didn't even know it Plus, Many Don't Keep Custody Either So, It Doesn't Phase Them.

So, this thread was the topic of discussion with my friends and I when we met up yesterday. After giving a little "history lesson" on some "facts" it went a little like this:

#1: One of my buddies said that he could just imagine how the conversation would go when his girl got home and he asked her "so how much money did you make today"? (All the while wondering if that's really his child)

#2: Even after the DNA test, still wondering if it's really his child and thinking of all of the strangers that paid to hit that while "his" child was in there. And how he wouldn't be able to forget that. He doesn't care if he had to work 10 jobs while his girl was pregnant, there is no way in hell he would allow the woman he loved to ever take hundreds of dicks with his child growing inside of her. Or be a Hooker and "not on any type of Birth Control". Or be a Hooker Period. Hell how can the Hooker having the kid forget about the many men that hit it while the baby was inside of her and not think of that every time she looked at the kid?

They all started going on tangents so, I'll spare y'all the details. They just lurk anyways

Back On Topic: Well OP, since you NEVER reply to your NUMEROUS ThreADs here or the Litter Box anyways or update your pics (But Do Show Your Face...); you've found your Friend. Hopefully your pockets will be fat now

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO

Ok so a few pointers here I'll label them as numerically commented
#1 UNLESS YOUR DUDE IS ACTUALLY YOUR PIMP.. HE SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER ASK HOW " MUCH MONEY YOU MADE TODAY" ITS NOT HIS BUSINESS !!
#2 d.n.a is 99.99% accurate.. there is NEVER A MAN OR JUDGE THAT WILL QUESTION A PATERNITY TEST. ALSO UNLESS YOUR MARRIED AND IN A SWINGERS RELATIONSHIP OR OPEN MARRIAGE.. I HIGHLY DOUBT ANY OF HESE PROVIDERS MEN ARE FAITHFUL.. AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CANT SAY A DAMN THING BECAUSE YOU TAKING PIPE THEY ENTITLED TO SEEK OUT STRAY KITTY...

AS FOR YOUR CUSTODY CONCERN... THE ONLY WAY THEY ARE LOSING CUSTODY TO THE STATE IS IF THEY ARE TRICKING IN THE SAME OLACE THEIR KIDS ARE OR THEY HAVE DRUGS IN THEIR SYSTEM. PERIOD IF ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW TO STRIP WITH KIDS LETS BE HO EST THEIR DOUNG THE SAME THING EXCEPT MORE PUBLICALLY SO.. * I USED TO WORK FOR CPS AS A ADLITEM FOR CHILDREN YOU KNOW HOW MANU HOOKERS AND STRIPPERS GOT THEOR KIDS RETURNED AFTER A CLEAN DRUG TEST EVERY SINGLE ONE . TX BELIEVES IN " MOTHERS RIGHTS" IN ANY JUDGES EYES UNLESS YOUR BEATING YOUR CHILDREN SEVERLY YOU CAN GET YOUR KIDS BACK. A 90 DAY TREATMENT PLAN AND TADAA .

BUT THE MOST TROUBLING HERE IS HOW YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE SITTING AROUND CHATTING ABOUT MATTERS THAT DONT CONCERN THEM .. HOW YALL PUTTING DOWN ANYONE WHEN YALL TAKING THE SAME PIPES THEY ARE IS HUMOROUS AT BEST. .. OR IS IT MAYBE YALL LOST YOUR KIDS AND DIDNT WANT TO DO A 90 DAY SAFETY PLAN TO GET THEM BACK. HOW BOUT YOU CONCERN AND FOCUS ON THINGS THAT DIRECTLY PERTAIN TO YOU AND YOUR SITUATION INSTEAD OF CLUCKING LIKE CHICKENS IN THE HENHOUSE.
Ok so a few pointers here I'll label them as numerically commented
#1 UNLESS YOUR DUDE IS ACTUALLY YOUR PIMP.. HE SHOULD NEVER EVER EVER ASK HOW " MUCH MONEY YOU MADE TODAY" ITS NOT HIS BUSINESS !!
#2 d.n.a is 99.99% accurate.. there is NEVER A MAN OR JUDGE THAT WILL QUESTION A PATERNITY TEST. ALSO UNLESS YOUR MARRIED AND IN A SWINGERS RELATIONSHIP OR OPEN MARRIAGE.. I HIGHLY DOUBT ANY OF HESE PROVIDERS MEN ARE FAITHFUL.. AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CANT SAY A DAMN THING BECAUSE YOU TAKING PIPE THEY ENTITLED TO SEEK OUT STRAY KITTY...

AS FOR YOUR CUSTODY CONCERN... THE ONLY WAY THEY ARE LOSING CUSTODY TO THE STATE IS IF THEY ARE TRICKING IN THE SAME OLACE THEIR KIDS ARE OR THEY HAVE DRUGS IN THEIR SYSTEM. PERIOD IF ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW TO STRIP WITH KIDS LETS BE HO EST THEIR DOUNG THE SAME THING EXCEPT MORE PUBLICALLY SO.. * I USED TO WORK FOR CPS AS A ADLITEM FOR CHILDREN YOU KNOW HOW MANU HOOKERS AND STRIPPERS GOT THEOR KIDS RETURNED AFTER A CLEAN DRUG TEST EVERY SINGLE ONE . TX BELIEVES IN " MOTHERS RIGHTS" IN ANY JUDGES EYES UNLESS YOUR BEATING YOUR CHILDREN SEVERLY YOU CAN GET YOUR KIDS BACK. A 90 DAY TREATMENT PLAN AND TADAA .

BUT THE MOST TROUBLING HERE IS HOW YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE SITTING AROUND CHATTING ABOUT MATTERS THAT DONT CONCERN THEM .. HOW YALL PUTTING DOWN ANYONE WHEN YALL TAKING THE SAME PIPES THEY ARE IS HUMOROUS AT BEST. .. OR IS IT MAYBE YALL LOST YOUR KIDS AND DIDNT WANT TO DO A 90 DAY SAFETY PLAN TO GET THEM BACK. HOW BOUT YOU CONCERN AND FOCUS ON THINGS THAT DIRECTLY PERTAIN TO YOU AND YOUR SITUATION INSTEAD OF CLUCKING LIKE CHICKENS IN THE HENHOUSE. Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
Ether