The Iranian side deals

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You believe in David and Goliath?
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I've noticed many drunks exhibit the same behavior. However, not all of them are gay like he is. Originally Posted by DSK
You are right chicken dick stays half looped all day. Works his glory hole at night.
I've noticed many drunks exhibit the same behavior. However, not all of them are gay like he is. Originally Posted by DSK
That's his 20-20 hindsight kicking in AGAIN ....

... He predicted it would be "fashionable" ONE DAY ... He has "arrived."
That's his 20-20 hindsight kicking in AGAIN ....

... He predicted it would be "fashionable" ONE DAY ... He has "arrived." Originally Posted by LexusLover
20-20 foreskin is where it's at.
You are right chicken dick stays half looped all day. Works his glory hole at night. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
but in the morning he will sober be and you will still ugly and dumb, with apologizes to Winston Churchill, doofus

doo·fus
ˈdo͞ofəs/
nounNORTH AMERICAN[COLOR=#878787 !important]informal

[COLOR=#878787 !important]noun: dufus[/COLOR]
  • a stupid person.

[/COLOR]
20-20 foreskin is where it's at. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm certainly relieved you prefer foreskin ... I feel safer now taking a leak.
I'm certainly relieved you prefer foreskin ... I feel safer now taking a leak. Originally Posted by LexusLover
TMI...
Kerry receives a CRUZ MISSILE... hilarity ensues!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Ie_KevVkQ
Jul 30, 2015 1:28 PM EDT

TEHRAN, Iran -- Iran will not allow American or Canadian inspectors working for the U.N. nuclear watchdog to visit its nuclear facilities, an official said in remarks broadcast by state TV on Thursday....

"American and Canadian inspectors cannot be sent to Iran," said [Iran's Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas] Araghchi.(CBS)

You believe in David and Goliath? Originally Posted by WombRaider
There's more evidence that King David was a historical figure than there is that you have even the smallest bit of intelligence, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

You are right chicken dick stays half looped all day. Works his glory hole at night. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go pluck yourself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
There's more evidence that King David was a historical figure than there is that you have even the smallest bit of intelligence, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Go pluck yourself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you're basing your point on what someone said on Iranian state tv? Jesus Christ, was the National Enquirer not available?

As for King David, wrong again, shitbird. Do you ever get tired of your ass just getting reamed out, like really just stretched the fuck out?

"The Bible is our only source of information about David. No ancient inscription mentions him. No archaeological discovery can be securely linked to him. The quest for the historical David, therefore, is primarily exegetical."
So you're basing your point on what someone said on Iranian state tv? "[/B] Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you're basing your point on what someone said on United States tv?
So you're basing your point on what someone said on United States tv? Originally Posted by LexusLover
So you're basing your point on what someone said on Iranian tv?

Go pluck yourself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You have been "plucked" so many times, you are about out of feathers, chicken dick.
You have been "plucked" so many times, you are about out of feathers, chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Go back to your queer quarry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

So you're basing your point on what someone said on Iranian state tv? Jesus Christ, was the National Enquirer not available?

As for King David, wrong again, shitbird. Do you ever get tired of your ass just getting reamed out, like really just stretched the fuck out?

"The Bible is our only source of information about David. No ancient inscription mentions him. No archaeological discovery can be securely linked to him. The quest for the historical David, therefore, is primarily exegetical."
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Again, there's more evidence that King David was a historical figure than there is that you have even the smallest bit of intelligence, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Stone Tablet Offers 1st Physical Evidence of Biblical King David : Archeology: Researchers say 13 lines of Aramaic script confirm the battle for Tel Dan recounted in the Bible, marking a victory by Asa of the House of David.
August 14, 1993|THOMAS H. MAUGH II | TIMES STAFF WRITER

Thirteen lines of Aramaic script on the tablet commemorate the defeat of Baasha, the king of Israel, by Asa of the House of David and the king of Syria in the 9th Century BC....

The text is still being deciphered, Biran [Avraham Biran of Hebrew Union College] said, but the Aramaic script clearly says "bet David," meaning "House of David." The phrase is set off from the other text as if to emphasize the special status of the phrase, he said.
(LA Times)
[COLOR="Black"] Go back to your queer quarry, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
[/COLOR
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep on squawking and strutting chicken dick, one of your "buds" will show up and "pluck" you again.