Thomas Sowell Thread

Yeah, we get it moron, put down the bong or bottle of scotch and give it a rest. You really showed us. Thomas Sowell is an unapologetic, rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth capitalist. We agree that he is just as full of shit as you are and you have aptly demonstrated that here tonight. Thanks.
Tim, dont stick your finger in your ASS. If you do don't lick it.......
Sowell is a genius. You would do well to listen to him. BTW, he's African-American.
I must say i had never heard of him, I watched several of the videos, very impressive, most of what he said seemed to make sense ....

but gradually some doubts crept in. The interview was not an interview, but an advertisement for the book, no critical questions at all.

Then he started saying stuff about how babies in the UK are born in lifts and corridors. Bullshit.

[although my last child was born in our car on a bridge in London on way to hospital, but that was nothing to do with health care, it was traffic in london]

the he started saying some thing about burgars in UK v US, and justifying arms - but that also seemed bullshit, the interview didn't seem to provide any backup statistics, it was just anecdotes.

then it all started seeming a bit too simplistic

so I came away thinking it is very stimulating and dynamic, but please sit him across somebody who will challenge him a bit more.
gee tell us how you really feel
I think my main issue with TS is that he is a bit smug and full of himself and his absolute 100% belief he is right. Everytime somebody intelligent disagrees with him, that person is of course 'constrained to say what they say by government, they actually agree with me.'

A bit like here.

I would love to see him face to face with somebody of a different political persuasion but his equal or superior in intellect. Nothing is as clear cut as he makes out.
He would own Obama. I guess I can dream.
yep, uncle thomas sowell. Originally Posted by Af-Freakin
Still another racist remark from a leftie.
Still another racist remark from a leftie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
black people cant b racist, we r the minority. its impossible.
black people cant b racist, we r the minority. its impossible. Originally Posted by Af-Freakin
And you are a inveterate moron if you believe that bullshit.
And you are a inveterate moron if you believe that bullshit. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
UBStupid. LOL!