Encounter: Maddie in ROC - Girl Next Door

I messaged her asking if there’s a recent pic of her since the ones in ad are dated back to ‘98... her reply “They are recent it’s a photos app wtf”. Soooooo yeah sounds like a no Originally Posted by Forfwb
soooooooooooo yeah ...sounds likes yer a bits tardy

...it be an app tha dones ...puts a date ta makes it looks likes it be a film ...pic an hardly no ...funnel backs thens hads word tattoos ons the insides a ...their arms an jewels in their belly ...piercings
the first two pics in the link look to have date tags from 1998.... Originally Posted by the jeepguy
an yer ...kindsa dumb too
Lmao. Sorry jeepguy. Think before you type.
Well I had the pleasure of Maddie’s company tonite An I pretty much concur with almost everything Southern Guy reported ... she’s pretty new to this scene An got a bit overwhelmed with all the messages she’s been getting ... I persuaded her to accompany me to the no tell motel an found her to be shy an quiet spoken at first but warmed up nicely as our date progressed... Good kisser, long blonde hair an beautiful full C cup breasts for you doubters out there.. Wouldn’t describe her myself as slender but more as short medium build with a girl next door facial look .. We both enjoyed ourselves an I will def repeat probably when the wave dies down ... let’s treat her nice an hope she hangs around our perverted world for awhile.. lol
Lmao. Sorry jeepguy. Think before you type. Originally Posted by trojantide

Think about what? I said the pics LOOKED to be dated 1998??
an yer ...kindsa dumb too Originally Posted by Plastic Man

since I am kindsa dumb...can you enlighten me? I have no idea what this so called photo app is or why you would want to put a fake date on a pic?
since I am kindsa dumb...can you enlighten me? I have no idea what this so called photo app is or why you would want to put a fake date on a pic? Originally Posted by the jeepguy
ya really ...donts knows ...whys someone woulds wants ta makes a ...pic ...look retro

...buts yer ...plastic man ...be glads ya admits ...yer shortcomins
ya really ...donts knows ...whys someone woulds wants ta makes a ...pic ...look retro

...buts yer ...plastic man ...be glads ya admits ...yer shortcomins Originally Posted by Plastic Man

nope. Not a clue why someone would want to do that. And if being smart means being an ass such as yourself...I will take kindsa dumb any day.
So I'm confused. Is 23 like she says or older?
She told me she’s 23 ...
Thank you so she looks about 23?
Well I had the pleasure of Maddie’s company tonite An I pretty much concur with almost everything Southern Guy reported ... she’s pretty new to this scene An got a bit overwhelmed with all the messages she’s been getting ... I persuaded her to accompany me to the no tell motel an found her to be shy an quiet spoken at first but warmed up nicely as our date progressed... Good kisser, long blonde hair an beautiful full C cup breasts for you doubters out there.. Wouldn’t describe her myself as slender but more as short medium build with a girl next door facial look .. We both enjoyed ourselves an I will def repeat probably when the wave dies down ... let’s treat her nice an hope she hangs around our perverted world for awhile.. lol Originally Posted by McLucky

Not to be a PITA, but just to nail this down: are the photos in the ad her? If so, I get the impression she has put on weight, hence the bigger tits. As far as GND, she looks to be better than that as that usually is a polite way of saying she's plain (or worse).