BBW vs Spinner

When i think spinner, i think of a boney girl. Not much butt or boobs and she is shorter than 5'3''. BBW make me think of a fat girl as in, eats to many cheesburgers in one sitting. My preference is somewhere in between. I want a somewhat flat belly, but i want serious hips, a bubble butt, a nice legs. But if i had to choose between a spinner and BBW for the rest of my life, i think id rather shoot myself cause i wouldnt be happy either way.
When i think spinner, i think of a boney girl. Not much butt or boobs and she is shorter than 5'3''. BBW make me think of a fat girl as in, eats to many cheesburgers in one sitting. My preference is somewhere in between. I want a somewhat flat belly, but i want serious hips, a bubble butt, a nice legs. But if i had to choose between a spinner and BBW for the rest of my life, i think id rather shoot myself cause i wouldnt be happy either way. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
He likes big butts and he cannot lie.
I LOVE big butts. If i could, id get down on one knee and ask Baby Dallass's butt to marry me.
Poll is flawed...

There are big women...there are beautiful women...there are no big beautiful women...
Hmmm, no preference got 5 votes, so that goes to show some dudes will fuck anything.
Poll is flawed...

There are big women...there are beautiful women...there are no big beautiful women... Originally Posted by Wakeup
I would have to disagree. I'm plump and beautiful.
Hmmm, no preference got 5 votes, so that goes to show some dudes will fuck anything. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
At least 5 dudes would
I was told by a guy who likes spinners that he likes them because he feels bigger with them...most men do not have a big penis so when they are with a smaller girl it's easier to fuck. & with skinny girls you can get deeper in the pussy...no ass getting in the way.
I would have to disagree. I'm plump and beautiful. Originally Posted by Shelbgirlie

yes you are
yes you are Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I would have to disagree. I'm plump and beautiful. Originally Posted by Shelbgirlie
That you are! And I must say you have one of the prettiest faces that I've seen in the hobby. Might have to get a better look up close and personal.

My vote goes to plump!
That you are! And I must say you have one of the prettiest faces that I've seen in the hobby. Might have to get a better look up close and personal.

My vote goes to plump! Originally Posted by Worldtravler
You're so sweet!
Beautiful for sure! Damn!!
I don't think anyone can dispute that. It is a FACT!!
God damn, this is like the fifth time i have to come back and look at Shelbs pic. Oh mama!