New to the area. Incall suggestions!

I agree Ollie about Troy. More to do there than Albany, Schenectady and Latham. Clifton Park is not good this time of year because of Saratoga overflow. Originally Posted by jcv521
Thank you! I'll keep that mind on my next tour here!!
For future references and visits I suggest Clifton Park anytime Park Manor hotel Rte 9 discrete quiet great restaurants nearby front desk workers mind they business
Can anyone confirm if the area near Market 32 near Delaware is a good, quiet neighborhood? Originally Posted by Nina the Dicknapper

Not a good area

Message me
Not a good area

Message me Originally Posted by Buddz1839
to be fair I ended up staying at an Airbnb in this area and it was great actually. many places to walk and eat. I did notice a few homeless people but that's to be expected near downtown anywhere. i love trying different areas in a new city so I messaged you on additional suggestions you may have as I'm flying in again Sept 28-Oct 2
For future references and visits I suggest Clifton Park anytime Park Manor hotel Rte 9 discrete quiet great restaurants nearby front desk workers mind they business Originally Posted by Kymmie Kurves
I've got Clifton Park on my list as I'll be there soon!!