Ever noticed an after taste from DATY?

I was the guy you passed on the way in! Originally Posted by hd
Oh hell there goes another keyboard!
I haven't a clue really what is being discussed here...so for a more active women, receiving a second client in a short time frame, you can taste the spermicide left behind from the previous date? And a plain baked potato feel?

Ok please fill me in here because obviously I am very dense...if say a lady leaves an hour or so between dates, washes well afterwards and then again before date 2, I think that left behind spermicide would be pretty much gone....and that baked potato feel? Wouldn't that be from being stretched from use? If this lady pratices her kegals for a few minutes after her dates, that should help with that too.

Perhaps when you ask for your appointment, if you ask for it to be at least an hour after her last date, it would greatly reduce the chances of this.
  • xtrem
  • 12-09-2010, 07:59 PM
If you are really into after taste, grow a beard. The true falvor saver....
Pussy is not supposed to have an after taste. It taste great when it's clean and healthy. Either it's got some kind of chemical on it and the provider should let the guy know or its got some kind of issue and the guy should let that sucker be. I can eat pussy for a long time and not go away with any kind of taste other than her natural flavor. If it's coated or nasty just get a blow job. lol
Pussy is not supposed to have an after taste. If it's coated or nasty just get a blow job. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
+1 and +1. LOL (You have quite a way with words babe!)
Amusing! My ATF will sqiurt often. It has no taste that I can detect. The douche she uses from time to time is maybe a bit lemonish. The other providers I see on a sort of rare basis have not yet genreated a noticeable taste. My hobbying is usually in the early mornings and perhaps yesterdays "leavings" are gone.
There are lots of feminine products such as FDS that will leave an after taste if daty is done too quickly after using. I have found Summer's Eve Fem Wash, is my best friend as compared to soap. It is not as acidic and is more of a gentle and subtle cleansing, that leaves no smell or taste at all.
Good advice London. There don't say I never agree with you
Pussy is not supposed to have an after taste. It taste great when it's clean and healthy. Either it's got some kind of chemical on it and the provider should let the guy know or its got some kind of issue and the guy should let that sucker be. I can eat pussy for a long time and not go away with any kind of taste other than her natural flavor. If it's coated or nasty just get a blow job. lol Originally Posted by burkalini
BURK, this is probably the only thing we'll ever agree on! I love you for this! Guys, Pussy is NOT supposed to have a taste OR a smell! If it does, You had some BAD pussy!
BURK, this is probably the only thing we'll ever agree on! I love you for this! Guys, Pussy is NOT supposed to have a taste OR a smell! If it does, You had some BAD pussy! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Sooooo, just where do you find the expiration date???
Sooooo, just where do you find the expiration date??? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
That is the thing! There is none! You'll find out once you get there!
If you can smell it, before you can see it.......it is probably dead.
If you can smell it, before you can see it.......it is probably dead. Originally Posted by simplyjoe
Exactly.
I am sometimes grateful I have a moustache! I've been known to lick it hours later and think "Got pussy"? And then smile.

abdclub
Do the instructions say..."side affects may include..." perhaps one should not attempt to talk to their SO after DATY as this could be a dead giveaway and may be mistaken as confusion of the senses. Whatever happened to a woman tasting like a jarful of honey?