Encounter: Katie - Interesting Session

Wish I could see the review. I be seen her a few times
LOL
yeah...the girl in the photo on SA is a friend of mine and kind of pissed off as well...
Anyone else find it a little odd that a provider who's impossible to get a hold of would be texting only him begging to get together? I think someone wanted pre access
See if this posts
mmmmm ?????
Wish I could see the review. I be seen her a few times Originally Posted by rex111
Ya dun been posted a review then....
POST A REVIEW REX111, We all want to know about Katie
Wish I could see wierd review , I’ve seen her a few times utr. Originally Posted by rex111
Wish I could see wierd review , I’ve seen her a few times utr. Originally Posted by rex111
Wish I could read review , I’ve seen her a few times Originally Posted by rex111
Wish I could read review , I’ve seen her a few times Originally Posted by rex111
Wish I could see review I’ve seen Katie a few times. Originally Posted by rex111
Jeezis rex. Take a breath. Learn how to post. Once. I wuz originally thinckin this was a problem with the site. But then noticed the minor changes in your posts and figgered out that...it's you.

Been awhile. Maybe just wants to up his post count.
I give him a pass on two echoes.

The vBulletin software is as mismanaged as the board itself.
yeah...the girl in the photo on SA is a friend of mine and kind of pissed off as well... Originally Posted by lostsoul13

What does that mean? Are you saying it's not the same person?
Any of you thinking that I give a shit about your thoughts regarding this review please think again. I wrote it, the review is accurate to my experience.
yes, that's what I mean. The girl in the profile photo is a good friend...she was a bit annoyed when she found this out...seeing her today