No thanks!

Have you ever showed up and said "no thanks" & ladies have you ever turned someone away? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Yes. A B&S.... and I will do it everytime that happens..... Dated pics and "Glamour Shots" are one thing..... completely wrong and false are another..... You bait and switch as a practice, prepare to be looking at my backside or the closed door..........

Woo Hoo Amber!! Nice to see the GOOD things about Texas here lol! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Cute.......... not really..... but cute.......

JaD
Woo Hoo Amber!! Nice to see the GOOD things about Texas here lol! Originally Posted by London Rayne

HEHEHE...that's why I love ya....
Am I considered a pervert if I print Ambers avatar and hang on the wall in my house??
Am I considered a pervert if I print Ambers avatar and hang on the wall in my house?? Originally Posted by Jack Flash

Only if you cut/pierce a hole in it.

JaD
Only if you cut/pierce a hole in it.

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
I can live with that!
Am I considered a pervert if I print Ambers avatar and hang on the wall in my house?? Originally Posted by Jack Flash
No..you would only be considered a pervert if you laid the picture down on the bed and came all over it....hanging it on the wall is perfectly respectable ...have at it....

My younger brother recently graduated from college and he said that his worst day in school was the day he walked into his friends apartment and saw that there was a poster/pictorial pic of me right above his friends bed..he said he ran out of the room so fast that he almost took down the front door. His friend had no idea that the chick in the pic was his best-friends sister....fast-foward to a year later..I'm out in Miami with my brothers and low-and-behold his friend was at the same club. The second his friend saw me he screamed (like a girl) "YOUR AMBER BROOKS".....to which I responded "Not only am I Amber Brooks, am also your best-friend's big sister"..he then turned a shade of red that I have NEVER seen in nature......we all had a good laugh....
Beat ya to it.
Beat ya to it. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Oh i already had to hang it back on the wall after Amber told me I couldn't cum on it.
Oh i already had to hang it back on the wall after Amber told me I couldn't cum on it. Originally Posted by Jack Flash

Too late!

JaD
I've seen Amber in person and a printed picture just ain't gonna cut it for me
I have heard it happen to many ladies and I am always shocked to hear that someone will do that. Has it ever happened to me? Nope BUT when I was working for the agency I had a guy that tell me at the door that he did NOT see black girls but I was a pretty black girl. I did NOT like that. I guess the agency sent him the wrong girl. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I can relate to this when down south i have ran into one gentlemen who assumed i wasnt black and when i arrived he was like sorry from your pics i thought you were white so just take this 100 because i dont see colored gals. i was a little pissed at this because it was the only time it had happened and specifically it stated ebony on my profile.
Have you ever showed up and said "no thanks" & ladies have you ever turned someone away? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
i have turned some people away because i didnt feel comfortable with their environment or them. no fee expected of course.
I can relate to this when down south i have ran into one gentlemen who assumed i wasnt black and when i arrived he was like sorry from your pics i thought you were white so just take this 100 because i dont see colored gals. i was a little pissed at this because it was the only time it had happened and specifically it stated ebony on my profile. Originally Posted by Memory757
Some people are just plain RETARDED! So he WAS attracted to your pics which are of you, obviously liked how you presented yourself enough to call you, and he "does not see colored girls" when you show up?

Who today still uses the phrase "colored people?" Was he like 70? Goodness!
Some people are just plain RETARDED! So he WAS attracted to your pics which are of you, obviously liked how you presented yourself enough to call you, and he "does not see colored girls" when you show up?

Who today still uses the phrase "colored people?" Was he like 70? Goodness! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Yes I was really pissed about that. He was and older gentlemen also. But im atleast glad that he did compensate something.
I have turned 3 away. One was sick, another was drunk/high and the third had a very obnoxious attitude (all about the money).