Last night did anyone else watch Up Close with Isis Romero?

I thought pussy was For Rent. No For Sale. LOL. They need to change the sign !!!
It just feels like renting because we never seem to pay it off even when we think we own it...

I thought pussy was For Rent. No For Sale. LOL. They need to change the sign !!! Originally Posted by cruzer247
Thanks for the links to the show. I always figured that LE was looking at this site, but this confirmed it. Definitely not as willing to try out new providers or ones passing through.
HF how right u r! Even married ur still paying for it! Shit, it's like taxes. It'll be there even after ur dead.
It just feels like renting because we never seem to pay it off even when we think we own it... Originally Posted by HedonisticFool

Thanks for the links to the show. I always figured that LE was looking at this site, but this confirmed it. Definitely not as willing to try out new providers or ones passing through. Originally Posted by freaky fun13
The real scoop...they gain access through profiles that have been turned over to avoid prosecution. The people you think are safe and have talled to several times could be a cop.

Just because someone is passing through doesnt mean they arent safe. Just do your home work and you will be fine. If you arent sure after doing your homework. Request a meet and greet some where neutral. I eont post details here, but if you want to know how to do a m&g without getting caught, I can tell you in a PM. This doesnt work for bng, qv, and hhr clients. This is more for the long session clients (2 hours or more).
The real scoop...they gain access through profiles that have been turned over to avoid prosecution. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
After finally seeing the video, I'm not so sure.

The easiest thing would have been to set up 2 fake accounts in ANY of the cities/regions, etc. (1 provider and 1 hobbyist). Post a fake review and you're in.

Other than that, "paid" access is relatively inexpensive.