Surreal

had to edit, I read a post wrong. Distracted. I have a 27 yr old fireman I met wanting me to come over and get in the hot tub. conflicted. Im dating another civil servant in this town and he works out at the station. oh but they both love my boobs too.
Firemen love Tatas. And I think I'm gonna need glasses straining to look at em (the girls) in that avatar.
Really?

. . . Because who should care?

had to edit, I read a post wrong. Distracted. I have a 27 yr old fireman I met wanting me to come over and get in the hot tub. conflicted. Im dating another civil servant in this town and he works out at the station. oh but they both love my boobs too. Originally Posted by kymberlane
Cuz I wanted to hijack your idiotic thread and make it all about me and my boobs. And the fact that I can get laid, and turned it down. lmao. I would rather watch tv tonight, Revenge was on and now Criminal Minds. See the pattern?
Do you know my ex-wife...your interests are so similiar, lol
Cuz I wanted to hijack your idiotic thread and make it all about me and my boobs. And the fact that I can get laid, and turned it down. lmao. I would rather watch tv tonight, Revenge was on and now Criminal Minds. See the pattern? Originally Posted by kymberlane
Do you know my ex-wife...your interests are so similiar, lol Originally Posted by vkmaster
Yes, I see the pattern and probably more clearly than you do, girly girl.

What I see is someone who feels a need to declare her worth to the world.

The true value of a person will be self evident.

The minute you are compelled to state it then you begin to cast doubt on it.

. . . Word to your mother.

Cuz I wanted to hijack your idiotic thread and make it all about me and my boobs. And the fact that I can get laid, and turned it down. lmao. I would rather watch tv tonight, Revenge was on and now Criminal Minds. See the pattern? Originally Posted by kymberlane
Life on this board is well,

. . . Time to wake up, folks!
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
C'mon FG, this is not life!! - Life is everything else that happens when you're not on the board - Let's put/keep THIS in perspective!!

(And wake up is going to be thrilled you mentioned him in this thread)
Well, if you must quibble on semantics then I will amend to say. .

. . . This board is not life entirely of course, but it is still a small part of life.

C'mon FG, this is not life!! - Life is everything else that happens when you're not on the board - Let's put/keep THIS in perspective!!

(And wake up is going to be thrilled you mentioned him in this thread) Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Kymberlane really should post her taint. I would wager her taint is as lovely as her boobage.
Kymberlane really should post her taint. I would wager her taint is as lovely as her boobage. Originally Posted by pyramider
Now there is a man with perspective - one perspective and one persepctive only!!
Hey Ed, Pyraminder is the most consistant guy on the forum. He always wants to see some taint.
Hey Ed, Pyraminder is the most consistant guy on the forum. He always wants to see some taint. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Some thing tells me when P goes out to dinner and they ask him soup or salad he asks for Taint!
ewww
ewww Originally Posted by kymberlane
Didn't you mean EWE which has taint