Trump and Bannon's Next Hare Brained Idea

But wait, you said you was a playa. Only people that make less than $49k a year qualify. Originally Posted by canuckeight
what does me being a playa and a baller have anything to do with me enjoying watching the success of Obamacare? keep up Mr. wiggles keep up.
what does me being a playa and a baller have anything to do with me enjoying watching the success of Obamacare? keep Mr. wiggles keep up. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I hope obamacare works out for ya because you got double pneumonia.
pneu-monia in the pocket, pneu-monia in the bank.

oh cry me a River....I was hoping in a sense they repealed Obamacare because the only way for real change is for the racists to suffer....and repealing Obamacare would have accomplished that....now watch Trump foolishly add to the debt now that his fat ass failed on Obamacare....Armageddon is near. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
That's pretty much all that concerns you. If black people suffer, then white people have too as well. If black people aren't suffering, white people should still suffer. So it's not really a matter of justice for all, but only justice for all blacks. That's what you resonate in all your posts. That way of thinking is nothing but a recipe for disappointment.

Jim
^ hey numnuts I find it interesting that you equate white people with racists. I never said I wanted to see white people suffer but I do want to see racists suffer. I knew before I posted it you morons would go there.

you're a slow thinker and no matter how hard you try you're not as intelligent as me you know it and it itches your ass.
Federal Judge Sides With Trump on Revised Travel Ban

By BRENT KENDALL March 24, 2017 2:48 p.m. ET

"WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump won a favorable court ruling Friday on his revised executive order on immigration and refugees, a decision that has no immediate impact but gives the White House new ammunition as it appeals other judicial decisions that blocked his new travel restrictions.

"U.S. District Judge Anthony Trenga in Alexandria, Va., said Mr. Trump has broad authority over the U.S. border and likely didn’t exceed those powers in his revised order ..." (WSJ)
And that means precisely SQUAT, IBIdiot.

I'm sure there are others who would side with Twitler.

But they aren't hearing the case, are they, IBIdiot?
I have been for 8 yrs now. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
So you're taking a piece of the government pie then. I thought Obamacare was intended for those who were poor and couldn't afford to purchase insurance or had a preexisting condition. How are you paying for this cheap coverage? Could it be by selling cheap stocks, lol.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 03-26-2017, 05:10 PM
Now he's a revolutionary!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It has been proven to be a waste of energy to try and debate you, Asswipe.

You'd rather post racism and ethnic slurs.

You should take that gun of yours and stuff it up your unwashed bunghole.

Or... post something on topic and relevant to a discussion.

Or another WWII style propaganda cartoon of a rabbi. That ought to earn you yet another vacation. This time for good, right?