Provider Wants A Loan

Alot of guys have asked me for free dates/time/sex. Maybe I oughta ask 'em for free money to pay my rent? LOL Originally Posted by incognito isis
I have FREE money if you have FREE sex!
Haa incognito isis.....I hear ya, but the point in this thread is what to
do if provider asks for a loan.

I'm sure the answer in ur cases is no the vast majority of the time.

That's why we are basically saying the same "no" from our point of view.

Notice the tone in ur recent posts seem to be mix with a little anger. Did not seem to be
b4 recent days. We all need to occasionally step back and look at things
on these type of rhreads, not from personal experiences but from a bigger picture.

At least I do, think it helps separate things on board from just general to personal stuff. Keeps things fun for me, at least.
I'd never give an outright loan-- too many complications. However, if she needed the cash, and I was free; I'm sure something could be worked out in terms of a date.

As an aside for the providers-- if you were in a cash crunch and contacted a trusted client, would you offer something off the normal menu or a service at a discounted rate just to get the cash in your moment of crisis. I'm not implying anything or trying to stir a hornets nest. Just curious as to how the girls would react if in desperate straits.
If she promises you she'll trade you for sex don't believe her..you can just kiss that money goodbye
Fuck you bitches who don't pay back our ECCIE Gents for helping you when you needed it!!!!!! Shame on you!!

I put 60% in savings/school loans
20% my spending(whoohoo!!)
20% to help my family

Thank you guys so much
If you have the money she needs, book with her. She may or may not be happy about having to work for it, but you get some value for it.
Wrong crusade.

But I would like to hear you defend the lady doing the asking. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Why would I defend her? IDK. I don't think it's ever a good idea to loan anyone money unless you know the person very well. So for the first time, I don't really don't know what the OP should do. Crap shoot maybe? LOL

If she needs a grand quick, or $500 or whatever, have her do an overnighter! As the other guy said, make her work for it. How can one work for it? With overnighters or weekend appointments. Problem solved. Don't let her take advantage of you. Think about it. She's asking a client, a client! For a loan.

#1. your either more than provider/client relationship (true friends) or

#2. She's trying to take advantage of your kindness.

Maybe all along she just wanted you to offer the overnighter or weekend appointment. Ask her.
Haa incognito isis.....I hear ya, but the point in this thread is what to
do if provider asks for a loan.

I'm sure the answer in ur cases is no the vast majority of the time.

That's why we are basically saying the same "no" from our point of view.

Notice the tone in ur recent posts seem to be mix with a little anger. Did not seem to be
b4 recent days. We all need to occasionally step back and look at things
on these type of rhreads, not from personal experiences but from a bigger picture.

At least I do, think it helps separate things on board from just general to personal stuff. Keeps things fun for me, at least. Originally Posted by vkmaster

BULLSHIT! I've given tons of free time to clients. Tons! And that my friend, was my biggest mistake. I've always been ultra generous because I was stupid and too nice. Believe it or not, the true Isis is a nice charity giving, generous to clients person. But recently, I had a client go ape shit on me. He violated me in the worse way. So if I appear a little more bitchy than usual, excuse me.
But recently, I had a client go ape shit on me. He violated me in the worse way. So if I appear a little more bitchy than usual, excuse me. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Then that that fucker needs to be strung up in an old-school Texas kind of way! And understandable that you might be a tad more cranky than usual. I'll go easy on you for a while!

But that's a whole different subject, lets keep this one on track.
I agree with Isis on her working for it. Yes, I would give a loan if I was finanically able but she wouldn't get the money until she worked it off. Yes, I would expect more from her in the date than she normally does for the loan.
Karla ... you are a smart woman ... I should marry you
no seriously ... you are very smart
I respect you for doing that
When I was young, I was proposed to play a professional sport after high school ... I didn't accept it and instead went to college, because I knew that a sports career would be a short one ... and if the pros are smart, they should save for retirement, like you're doing it ... the body doesn't last forever ...
Wouldn't be better to buy real estate as investment instead of struggling to pay each months rent?

HW

Fuck you bitches who don't pay back our ECCIE Gents for helping you when you needed it!!!!!! Shame on you!!

I put 60% in savings/school loans
20% my spending(whoohoo!!)
20% to help my family

Thank you guys so much Originally Posted by **Karla**
If the provider isn't willing to set up a date right away, I would question her motives. A situation might arise where she might not have the time, but in that case I wouldn't lend her the money.
Exactly, something is really wrong if a woman in this industry can't make rent. Schedule a date, but DO NOT make a loan. Nothing but bad things will happen.
very well put...
Hummm, end/first of the month? Yep, happens to guys every month, right about this time, imagine that!
Like others have said, don't do it. If she need to raise some cash, she can run a special for a few days. Just like any other business does.
Now if you want to just give her a gift with no expectation of repayment in cash or services.....well then that just makes you a good guy! And a good one that she can go back to again and again when things are tight.

Like the Master said above, if you were short of cash would she give you a session today on the promise that you would pay her next week?

There is sometimes other expenses and commissions that have to be paid SnL. Those can take a big bite out of the budget. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I have been contacted by providers want to meet ASAP, as they needed the cash. Never had any one ask to borrow money! But hey if you ever want to NEVER see some one EVER again, LOAN THEM MONEY! Works every time!