Encounter: A Phoenix Rises From The Ashes: Sophia May

I want to be your assistant on the good reviews. I like early days off.
FTH, regarding your review on Sophia May and my first comment on the review. Well, I didnt learn this in high school or college English, but apparently there are certain cases where a writer, professional or amateur, can plagiarize oneself! Crazy, huh? If you were to take a comment that you tagged in private for some inexplicable reason the first time you shared it, and then type it in a totally new thread, even if some of the wording is changed, it is still considered a violation. So, since I am bored tonight I thought i would "rework" another message here because I was so excited that you wrote the review. And what a nice story indeed! So here is my response 2.0 which will hopefully convey my excitement over your sharing of this encounter:

It was with great confidence that i felt you would write about that infamous doubles encounter that took place in September. I, along with numerous other hobbyists, were looking forward to your account of that subpar encounter with the greatest of anticipation. I was also quite confident that your elucidation would prove itself invaluable to the Hobbyville, AR community. I was even betting that the ANTICIPATION of it would make your news release even more intriguing and ever sweeter. In conjunction with this ANTICIPATION, I decided to present this teaser video for all to enjoy. It is my opinion that the 50 plus demographic in particular, might find this TV commercial of yore quite nostalgic and possibly invoke a fond memory or two in the process
https://youtu.be/02dpccX6LNU

It's slooooooow good

P.S. I think it is altered enough to no longer be considered plagiarism. Now the entire hobby community can enjoy, not just those with premium access. Never should've been tagged private by me to begin with
FTH, regarding your review on Sophia May and my first comment on the review. Well, I didnt learn this in high school or college English, but apparently there are certain cases where a writer, professional or amateur, can plagiarize oneself! Crazy, huh? If you were to take a comment that you tagged in private for some inexplicable reason the first time you shared it, and then type it in a totally new thread, even if some of the wording is changed, it is still considered a violation. So, since I am bored tonight I thought i would "rework" another message here because I was so excited that you wrote the review. And what a nice story indeed! So here is my response 2.0 which will hopefully convey my excitement over your sharing of this encounter:

It was with great confidence that i felt you would write about that infamous doubles encounter that took place in September. I, along with numerous other hobbyists, were looking forward to your account of that subpar encounter with the greatest of anticipation. I was also quite confident that your elucidation would prove itself invaluable to the Hobbyville, AR community. I was even betting that the ANTICIPATION of it would make your news release even more intriguing and ever sweeter. In conjunction with this ANTICIPATION, I decided to present this teaser video for all to enjoy. It is my opinion that the 50 plus demographic in particular, might find this TV commercial of yore quite nostalgic and possibly invoke a fond memory or two in the process
https://youtu.be/02dpccX6LNU

It's slooooooow good

P.S. I think it is altered enough to no longer be considered plagiarism. Now the entire hobby community can enjoy, not just those with premium access. Never should've been tagged private by me to begin with Originally Posted by austin88998833

Haha! That video will never get old.
Notice the name change? You got promoted to full time status. Congratulations on all your hard work and long hours that you’ve put in. Not to mention all the other thing you have put in
Notice the name change? You got promoted to full time status. Congratulations on all your hard work and long hours that you’ve put in. Not to mention all the other thing you have put in Originally Posted by austin88998833
Hahaha! I saw the FTH and couldn’t help but chuckle a bit.

Whoo hoo! Now that I’m full time status, I can reap all the benefits there are for this job?
Yep full benefits package!
Frankly, the ide seeing a pimped provider that does not want to be there makes me nauseous. It is way to close to rape, unbeknownst to the hobbiest. We should all cheer another escape from this evil abuser of women.
Frankly, the ide seeing a pimped provider that does not want to be there makes me nauseous. It is way to close to rape, unbeknownst to the hobbiest. We should all cheer another escape from this evil abuser of women. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
+1 X MILLION!
hmmmmm....so a 3rd chance is in order you think?
hmmmmm....so a 3rd chance is in order you think? Originally Posted by boblawblog
Yes!

She’s currently not seeing anyone until late January though, due to her pregnancy.