anyone have info

fightinghi or fly.......my hope is to one day be as knowledgeable as you.
Would you mind being my mentor?
GOD have mercy on your lost soul for i do not judge or pass judgment on ppl i dont know the first thing about...........If im a cop what my real name ?
I think some of us have agreed you're not a cop. "To dumb to be a cop".
I think some of us have agreed you're not a cop. "To dumb to be a cop". Originally Posted by tbone2u
Cops especially Vice are generally dumb types.
Not that dumb.....Even vice
Cops especially Vice are generally dumb types. Originally Posted by GiveToMe
How would you know? (That was a rhetorical question!)

One of the worst mistakes to make in any contest or confrontation is to underestimate one's opponent. I suspect your "experience" with "dumb cops" has been from those who caught you! So how does it make you feel to be busted by a "dumb cop"?
How would you know? (That was a rhetorical question!)

One of the worst mistakes to make in any contest or confrontation is to underestimate one's opponent. I suspect your "experience" with "dumb cops" has been from those who caught you! So how does it make you feel to be busted by a "dumb cop"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Trust me, cops are dumb period. Why do you think criminals get away with so much? I suspect that your experience is all trolling. So is this what old senile people do with their time? How do you feel now that you are busted? LOL.
If you IDIOTS paid any kind of ATTENTION and werent as dumb as you actually ARE you have READ this and STFU days ago.....................To funny i retired from work less than 6 months ago from corpus christi offshore..........tbone2u is Voted #1 IDIOT of all time here on Eccie Good Job of making an IDIOT of yourself keep it up !
Yep....a little kid
Trust me, cops are dumb period. Why do you think criminals get away with so much? Originally Posted by GiveToMe
Why do so many "criminals" get caught and go to prison?
Yep....a little kid Originally Posted by tbone2u
With all due respect, young goats are smarter than that.
You might have to dumb it down for some of 'em. The youngins might get testy if you keep using big words and all....ijs
  • T918
  • 03-13-2019, 06:20 PM
With all due respect, young goats are smarter than that. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nice, that was witty !
You might have to dumb it down for some of 'em. ....ijs Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Nice, that was witty ! Originally Posted by T918
Yex, T, you will have to explain "witty" they might believe it has something to do with being a nitwit, and take it as a compliment.

On the spurious "cop" label thrown around so freely: with all the crazy turds (want-a-be thugs) running around trying to make "a name" for themselves it really is WRONG to start using "your-a-cop" to quell commentary on the board (or "cock block"), because some of these loons out there will seek to win "favor" with the ladies by "killing a cop"! There is enough fake shit out there without adding to it.

To benefit from this site the REAL COPS don't have to post shit. They can just watch.
Why do so many "criminals" get caught and go to prison? Originally Posted by LexusLover
The averages. One way or another the law will catch up with you if you keep committing crimes. Try to do one or two big scores and leave it at that.