Choking? Turn off or turn on

When done to me, correctly and safely...major turnon. But the idea of doing same to a man is a turnoff for me.
I'm not into it either. I'm fine with placing your hand there, but please, no choking, biting, scratches or hickies.
makes for better orgasm!
I never tried it and could not understand it until I was having a threesome and was about to pop when one of the girls reached up and put her hand on my neck with some pressure.
Holy Shit - I came with some great fucking pleasure.
It was my first time and it was nice!
I'm not going to lie... If done RIGHT... I love it...

But... There has to be an established trust level for me to enjoy it to the max...

Your naughty slave,

Guinevere
I was seeing a provider on a regular basis about a year ago. She absolutely loved it. She would grab my wrist and pull to choke her harder.
You all realize the providers that are saying no, they’re saying from a provider stand point. If it was their boyfriend .... they’d love it. I don’t know any woman that doesn’t love being choked the right way.
I honestly love it.. and when they stick their fingers in my mouth too
well... it'd just be a matter of how hard you're doing it right?
I honestly have never participated in choking or known a provider who expressed interest. To be honest I am more of a gentle romantic type and choking just seems over the top. I guess if it was with the right person it might be something to try but never want to hurt anyone. Need a good teacher I guess.
When done to me, correctly and safely...major turnon. Originally Posted by Randyredhead
Ok.... Noted...😍😘

Besos,
Francisca
I love it!

It has to be sweet, I don't do asshole.

I love that long grip.... When I'm being teased with his hand and it's running around my neck lightly then he softly grips my neck and squeeze just a little tighter every time he......

Well you get it