The Deleted Posts of Chicago Sunroof

Pardon me ladies & gentlemen, censorship is something implemented by the government. The government does not run this website, it is operated by a nongovernmental entity and administered by the Mods & Admin. As a private entity, the Admin & Mods decided what is or is not on the site. It's not censorship, its a business decision. We do not have a right to free speech on this site. We have a privilege to post whatever the site owner allows. Free speech and censorship exist in the public sector. Privilege exists in the private sector and ECCIE is in the private sector.
Ladies, gentlemen, good evening. Originally Posted by DocHolyday

Correct, except that I'm pretty sure the owners of the board actually embrace free speech and discourage things from being deleted unless they fall under the nuclear topics. Even when a review is found to be completely fake (proven), the instruction is to annotate on it, remove it from the provider's list of reviews, but not delete it from the board.

Can you imagine if mods were to actually delete all posts from mandles, bandles, and trolls? 75% of Houston would be deleted lol. All jokes aside, it's a fine line on who is a troll and who is calling things out on the board who others won't. It is more common to see that in Houston than here, but mods are not here to be the moral police (and especially not on a SHMB!!)
Nothing is (should) ever be deleted from the site. Things are simply removed away from public view. Everything you write is stored.
Rumor has it this "Humpty Dumpty/Chicago Sunroof" guy is putting together his own site. One without censorship, political correctness, whining, belly aching, elitism and othersuch childishness. I believe it will overshadow eccie and usasexguide because of this.
Rumor has it blah blah blah ... Originally Posted by cockmeatsandwich
You know where the missing posts are? No? Then the rest of that blah blah blah is off topic (and likely to be deleted soon enough).
Rumor has it this "Humpty Dumpty/Chicago Sunroof" guy is putting together his own site. One without censorship, political correctness, whining, belly aching, elitism and othersuch childishness. I believe it will overshadow eccie and usasexguide because of this. Originally Posted by cockmeatsandwich
You going to help him, "Ty"?