In Retrospect I Apologize

^^^I think they just need to meet and they would probably have a blast together,could take shine out on the town SC SHOW SHINE WHAT MAKING IT RAIN REALLY LOOKS LIKE FOOOK! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Naah I'm good...I wouldn't want my folks to scare the shit outta him because they look like scary ass thugged out criminals that probably should be in jail

But do you really think I could show Shine how to make it rain ? I know these boys don't think I'm balling with beautiful women...that's what makes this so much fun...
I wouldn't want my folks to scare the shit outta him because they look like scary ass thugged out criminals . . .

I know these boys don't think I'm balling with beautiful women...that's what makes this so much fun... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
(not quite a dress, but me thincks Sisto might not have the legs for it with those toothpicks he calls legs)

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
I'm not believing this thread here. Somewhat disappointed. I don't do mean shit I just have fun. Sir I don't care how much cash you have. I just left wiring a good female close to my last for rent and something for her 5 children because her hoe husband won't pay child support. Great chick. Wrong dude. Just left under main and wheeler dropping off a fifty pack of chicken and sides. Yeah I'm not throwing 300 on stage never. Do you. It was a fun post to me but sisto.
We ain't comparing who got the most scary friends. Because that shit ain't cute. And why you on my ass is beyond me. Ive said great words about you sir period. Now this foooking shit. I'm glad you got money sisto, great. I don't make it rain, foook my money off, overpay but every time I'm with a provider money is straight and she having a great time. And yes my patnas pay for it.
We ain't comparing who got the most scary friends. Because that shit ain't cute. And why you on my ass is beyond me. Ive said great words about you sir period. Now this foooking shit. I'm glad you got money sisto, great. I don't make it rain, foook my money off, overpay but every time I'm with a provider money is straight and she having a great time. And yes my patnas pay for it. Originally Posted by shinepro
And here I thought this whole time you really wrote like you had no schooling. I feel deceived. LOL
You put the heat on both of us by this foooked up post out of nowhere. I was saying where my Patna sisto at. Here you come after I watch a birth of a Nation about nate Turner. Sisto amongst the haters. Lik wha the fuck. Love you bro I ain't Neva been no crab and come at ya. Struggle so rel. God bless.
Shine is "fruntin'" like a star. It took a while but we knew he was trying too hard to be hard. Whoever you are, shiney, this is just fun for me. You give me fodder for my absurdities.

You have a little light inside of you. Let it shine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1_UzlOOZOo

You can find me in the club. Bottle full bub . . .
Ecco, I'm not frontin, my life ain peach and cream. It is a real struggle out yere, but wad I won't do iz argue WID a bro sisto. Ain't no sideway commo, like we good. Like in my world you try ta do that. It ged ugly afta that an no one wants that. Post was out of line. If ya saw me you saw 10 bottles plus all the byotches. Fuck who paid for it.
***Attachment 744942 stop pm me no you cant suck my toes and yes i am aries MEAN stop spamming me....

Edit: DID YOU TALK PERFECT ENGLISH TO ME IN PM CHECK YES_ OR NO_?
Naah I'm good...I wouldn't want my folks to scare the shit outta him because they look like scary ass thugged out criminals that probably should be in jail

But do you really think I could show Shine how to make it rain ? I know these boys don't think I'm balling with beautiful women...that's what makes this so much fun... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well you want me to answer?
And here I thought this whole time you really wrote like you had no schooling. I feel deceived. LOL Originally Posted by Alyssa71
??? im learning ...YOU GOT TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION....!!!!

shine/ POST 19 WOOO make ya made talking normal now slippin baby
[QUOTE=Sistine Chapel;1060548205]The club manager came over and......QUOTE]

....and asked if you'd kindly leave.

And never come back.

That's what really happened, wasn't it, Douchie...?

^^^^SC REALLY...Tood les
I been chasing money chasing bar. Like foook the hater foook the cause.lucci Cm I give up
You pretty . You win on this bullshit threAd
^^^^ WHAT I DO... noW SHINE YOU START A LOT OF THREADS AND IM not even good at threADS so tell me what i did to win....on the flip WTF I WON I WON. money dont spoil can i get a loan er maybe in the future nevermind heh...o quit i was playing im not mean....Goodnight shine let the threads die ya be aight!