Question for the Gents here regarding incall

[quote=shorty;1923155][quote=Shayla;1923096]I agree with what Zarah said. There's no reason you can't hire a maid (if you're that lazy not to clean yourself) for 150 bucks to clean your ENTIRE apartment.

Shayla can you come clean my place for 150 in a G-String. I think some of my plumbing is stopped up and need it cleaned out!
Plumbing?! Not my speciality... But I'll bend over in a g-string for ya.

I have three incalls to clean and keep up, so I am quite sure some can keep up ONE! If you can't, move or share it with other women who are neat. Bad areas...nuff said. If I were a guy I would not want to park my car in a bad area whilst inside, especially at night. I don't and never will do outcalls to a personal home. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well I've got 2 but one I don't really live in... Hardwood/Tile and stainless steel is the best way to go. Much less work than anything else.
If the chicks hot, I usually leave some clutter out of my truck behind ,hey, if it keeps some guys out of the rotation and my truck clean, I score that a win /win. shit, I actually got a medium pizza box smuggled in my pants and propped it up in the corner ..
I heard one friend say once"I have walked into places with a hard on that most wouldn't go with a machine gun.Personally I don't do in calls,and if I did and the place was as messy or smelly as some have described I would walk out ASAP
If the place the girl lives in is a dump it says the girl does not care about herself either.
I can live with clutter. Not that big of a deal. However, I will not see a provider if her incall is in a bad part of town. It is just too unsafe. Now when I say bad part of town, I mean the hood-- i.e. drugs, crime, streetwalkers, muggers, etc. I kinda differentiate that from a trailer park Know a lot of fine provider who operate out of a double wide
I wouldn't want to live in those conditions... Cant imagine others wanting to visit... It would have to have a negative effect on the value of your commodity and type of clientele...
whether you are renting by the day, leasing or purchasing by the month. a difference of 10 to 20 a day or 100 to 200 a month can make a world of difference in quality and area of location... That should be a no brainer business decision to get and keep clients...

Kids on location should always be a deal breaker!!!!
I'm not sure what is worse the lady that would have her kid there or the guy that would go through with the visit... GUYS IF THERE ARE CHILDREN PRESENT LEAVE.. she will get the hint in a hurry...
It does add a to hotness of the date if your in her house and doing it in the bed she sleeps in just saying
I always look for the area in which an in call is located.... and if I am not comfortable with a location when I get there, I would call and tell the person that I am not comfortable with the location and offer them a chance to make a change or agree to not go forward

Luckily, I guess, based upon my focus on the higher-end price point and research into the client's prior reviews, I have been very fortunate to have never had this experience... knock wood
I never do incalls. Even when my ATF had a permanent incall in one of those extend stay Hotels, I would always get a room there for the night, even if we only used it for a couple of hours. If they were bokked, up, we would go somewhere else.

Just my preference.
  • Old-T
  • 12-09-2011, 10:08 AM
I can't imagine going to an incall in an area I did not feel was a safe neighborhood--safe being a very subjective term. This is a luxury, not a life & death thing, and I have no desire to spend more time worrying about my safety than I do about enjoying the company.

A few dirty place would be only slighly less of an issue. Clutter if it's not extreme is a distraction but not a show stopper.

Personally I prefer outcall, but I certainly do incalls to places that pass muster.
I wouldn't go to an incall if I felt it was in a dangerous location. It is just not worth the risk when its so easy to get a safe and fairly nice but cheap hotel room through priceline. Now I've done dates in some fairly "shady" areas but they were not what I would consider dangerous.

As far as the physical condition of the incall, clutter wouldn't bother me. My own house is rather cluttered. BUT.. dirty, no way. If she's a great provider and I really enjoy her company then I'd suggest we get a hotel room.

Kids... No way.
thats despicable. I always keep my incall clean. I dont even invite personal guest over to a messy house, why would I want a paying guest to come in and see a disaster? That's tacky!
Incalls should be in a decent area. I don't want to be concerned about leaving my car unattended outside. I also want the place to be clean inside.
I'm not a guy but I'll say YES that it's a BIG turn off. Ladies on here make $200 - $400 an hour. Why can't they move to better neighborhoods or use that money to fix their homes? That is just downright ridiculous. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
Well cleanliness is a must for me the incall and the provider, personally I can deal with the less than desirable location. You never know what someon's position is; you can make 1k/hr but if you have other obligations a seedy area maybe all you can afford or maybe the person is just horrible with money. My point her is that hygien and a well kept incall (clean) is a positive behavior, bad location may be a result of the cards you have to play with at the time.
On the local site I belong to, some guys took photographs ( obviously without the provider knowing LOL) and there were some HORRIBLY messy places. One girl's place even had used condoms on the floor. And she was no 'cheap ho'...she was 300 per hour. You'd think she'd be less of a slob. It was like her room was her dumping ground. I would think that if she was that messy, what OTHER hygiene problems did she have? And this happened to be her home, too. God forbid what the rest of it looked like. The story about the twenty cats running around was pretty hilarious. The guy said that he had to keep taking the cats off the bed ( which was a mattress on the floor) and pushing them off because they kept jumping on him and the girl. He said the toilet wasn't flushed. And that there was 'standing water' in the bathtub. Moldy food on plates. She must have been a hell of a provider in all other ways for him to stand that run-down dump. And the kids? I would think THAT would be the biggest turn-off of all...she could have at least taken them to the neighbors or gotten a sitter while she worked. Nothing like having a two-year old toddler pushing the door open while they're getting down and dirty.

As for me, my place is immaculate. But that's just me because I'm a neat freak as it is. And it makes the work environment that much more pleasant for the men, who seem to enjoy and appreciate the ambience. Originally Posted by alluringava
Trashed out place used condoms on the floor , dirty dishes etc. I'm out; no excuse for a scene like that one could only imagine her level of cleanlingness Ewwwww!