Pregnant Fun! Yay or Nay?

IMO after 9 weeks.
Slippery slope between 10 - 20 weeks. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Beer or Baby?
Some pregnant women really seem to want it while they are pregnant . . .good for them.

Many pregnant providers do it because they still want the money.

Some guys think it is somehow a turn on to nail a pregnant woman, providing or not. Some guys look for the post-partum lactating new mother.

The range of human sexualty is wide and varied indeed.
I haven't done it in ~30 years. I'm about to though in a few weeks. What's the best positions? Can you still do Mish if she's barely into the third trimester?
Only if she SCREAMS on here that she is lonely and never responds to her threAD… just sayin
Once many years ago I called up a semiregular that I had seen in the past. She arrived at my hotel with a coat on and made her way in. I did not notice until she took off her coat that she was about 6-7 months pregnant. I was somewhat taken back but we went on the have a great time. She was on top riding away and I happily finished. She was moaning and even near screaming but refused to stop riding until she had the most intense orgasm, I have ever seen a woman have. She said that since her 3rd trimester she was super horney and had never had orgasms that intense.

She could not wait to go again, so after some oral help on to doggie where again she was begging for more, harder until again she went off. I complimented her by filling the bag at the same time. It was an intense hour of nonstop sex.

I then asked about her impending motherhood and said that she was happy living her life without the baby's daddy. As she was leaving, she said don't you remember the last time I had been with her. I said yeah, it was about 6 months ago. She said don't you remember the condom broke and she was gone. I sat there stunned until I remember back, the condom never broke. She was just shitting me. I had a great time, but she never responded to my emails after that. I hope that her and her baby have a great life.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2022, 06:09 PM
Once many years ago I called up a semiregular that I had seen in the past. She arrived at my hotel with a coat on and made her way in. I did not notice until she took off her coat that she was about 6-7 months pregnant. I was somewhat taken back but we went on the have a great time. She was on top riding away and I happily finished. She was moaning and even near screaming but refused to stop riding until she had the most intense orgasm, I have ever seen a woman have. She said that since her 3rd trimester she was super horney and had never had orgasms that intense.

She could not wait to go again, so after some oral help on to doggie where again she was begging for more, harder until again she went off. I complimented her by filling the bag at the same time. It was an intense hour of nonstop sex.

I then asked about her impending motherhood and said that she was happy living her life without the baby's daddy. As she was leaving, she said don't you remember the last time I had been with her. I said yeah, it was about 6 months ago. She said don't you remember the condom broke and she was gone. I sat there stunned until I remember back, the condom never broke. She was just shitting me. I had a great time, but she never responded to my emails after that. I hope that her and her baby have a great life. Originally Posted by Holedriller
I would think most guys looking for pregnant hookers are looking to go raw? Maybe only some do......
i’m not for it…Feel bad for the baby that it will be brought up in that dark environment.
Thought about it!
  • BLM69
  • 04-13-2022, 12:08 PM
I had a pregnant whore suck my cock yesterday, she was slim with a summer dress on, I told her to jump on my cock but she said that it would hurt to be on top, she was 7 months, she lifted her dress and I'll tell you guys, I couldn't tell she was, I've seen fat chicks with bigger stomachs 😂
Some guys don't like it. Some guys have a fetish for it. I could take it or leave it.
Having sex with a pregnant woman is very risky, what if the baby in the womb is a girl and she got pregnant too?
Having sex with a pregnant woman is very risky, what if the baby in the womb is a girl and she got pregnant too? Originally Posted by Michael8219
^^^^^^^^ PLEASE SEE THE ILLUSTRATION OF THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU (*In My Best Teacher Voice/Pencil Skirt/Tucked Button Down/Bra but, no panties; I hate panties/Heels but, no thigh highs; I work too hard on my legs to hide them/Loose Bun & Black Sexy Librarian Glasses*)

When a Responsible Female is on Birth Control (I say "Female" because, it doesn't take a "Woman" to spread her legs & push out a baby), the Animation Above Is A Good Representation as to How Fast Your Ass (Your Sperm) Would Be Rejected At The Door Once It Came Knocking; With The Quickness. Plus, ya cain't git Pregnant Twice, or can ya...

Interesting Thread OP! I for one am obviously not a guy and you didn't ask for my opinion BUT, YOU KNOW MY STANCE (I mean damn, it's only 9 months) Imma just keep Spit'n Out Y'alls Babies in the Sink and Flush'n those CFS in the Toilet

Sorry OP Back On Topic... BTW: The LAST Thing You Need Is A Hookers Water Breaking On Your Dick In Session. DEFINITELY KEEP HER OFF TOP & DOGGIE. Keep her on her side and do not pound her. You don't know where she's at Mentally and Emotially with her Disconnection of her unborn child as it is. Going into Labor During A Session Will Only Add To The Memory Book. Well, unless you're Hellbent on being a Star, have at it but, you'd better jet from the motel and make sure it's not in your name when her water breaks...

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying!
The LAST Thing You Need Is A Hookers Water Breaking On Your Dick In Session. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
You just gave alot of ladies a new marketing idea.

"Been on the vine for 9 months. Plump, Ripe & Ready, CUM see if you can make me bust BIG Daddy!"

Be sure there will be plenty of guys lining up, in their mind it will be equivalent to breaking a hymen.
^^^^^^^^ PLEASE SEE THE ILLUSTRATION OF THE AVATAR ABOVE YOU (*In My Best Teacher Voice/Pencil Skirt/Tucked Button Down/Bra but, no panties; I hate panties/Heels but, no thigh highs; I work too hard on my legs to hide them/Loose Bun & Black Sexy Librarian Glasses*)

Have a great day and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I couldn’t read any more of your post as I pictured you as described and my brain lost all function. I fainted, fell on my organ which was quite engorged, and blacked out momentarily. When I came to (pun intended), the head nurse was rinsing and spitting in the sink of my semen private room. Thank you for the dream!
* correction: semi private room