Capitol rioters could face up to 10 years

There's a dead cop.
That's probably 20 to life easily for a handful of folks. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The most I'm reading about this is the cop "engaged" with protestors, went back to his office and died. Injuries have not be noted. Sounds like underlying health issues.

Yesterday on Tucker, he said that three protesters died of "medical emergencies." Then he said "Isn't death always a medical emergency?"

They other thing I'm seeing on the MSM is the talking heads refer to what happened a few days ago as "riots." Was there more than one riot? I only saw the riot at the Capitol Building. Was there more?
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2021, 09:46 AM
What some of you fail to acknowledge is the irony of Trump's executive order fucking his personal band of rioters!

Assaulting a federal officer is a felony that can bring up to 20 yrs. So yes, all the vid clips are being copied and reviewed by appropriate federal agencies.
They get it. They just don’t think those folks did anything wrong since BLM had protests and some people rioted over the summer.
Deplorable.

But free to be deplorable.

They tried to take that away on Wednesday.

The Trump insurrectionists are just too fucking stupid to see that.

They'll be holding the MAGA bag when Trump and his spoor are safe in Moscow.
They get it. They just don’t think those folks did anything wrong since BLM had protests and some people rioted over the summer. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Oh, we're making progress now. You admit there were riots over the summer...
Oh, we're making progress now. You admit there were riots over the summer... Originally Posted by gnadfly
Sorry. Not really making progress. His comment was mocking and trolling.
The FBI is going to identify and charge as few as possible between now and the 20th to ensure a minimal number of potential pardons. Can't say I blame them.

I don't laugh about them not wearing masks... that's expected. But the clown who wore his fucking work badge? That's a new level of retardation not yet seen before.
The FBI is going to identify and charge as few as possible between now and the 20th to ensure a minimal number of potential pardons. Can't say I blame them.

I don't laugh about them not wearing masks... that's expected. But the clown who wore his fucking work badge? That's a new level of retardation not yet seen before. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Trump doesn’t have to pardon them by name. On the 19Th he’ll pardon them as a whole for the crimes.
He should pardon his butthole before he may go to prison. That's the only pardon I would worry about if I was him before he does not have the power to do so. Fuck everyone else, I'd want to pardon my butt and let it leave prison with dignity.

He makes shit up on the fly so why not just pardon your butt when you can? It won't stick, but fuck if he cares about the law or constitution.
The antheifa thugs will get off!
I promise!

I don't laugh about them not wearing masks... that's expected. But the clown who wore his fucking work badge? That's a new level of retardation not yet seen before. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Just curious how many people have worn it to a session with you?

Also, I help a brother out if I see them wearing their work badge into the strip club.
Except for the ones with guns and the guy charged with molotov cocktails. Oh and the explosives that were later found in adjacent buildings. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
99.99% peaceful protest
The man behind Peoosi’s desk has been arrested and being charged with a misdemeanor. He’s a Trump supporter so nope not Antifa. Judge can give them up to 1 year.

I’ll be curious as to what the defense will be if he pleads not guilty.
FBI said Friday that there was no indication that individuals associated with antifa disguised themselves as pro-Trump supporters in order to provoke the mob at the U.S. Capitol, a claim repeated by several Republican lawmakers.

Guess that Washington Times article was BS as I stated earlier.

When asked if the FBI had uncovered such efforts, Assistant Director Steven D'Antuono told reporters on a call, "We have no indication of that, at this time."

Earlier this week, Republican Reps. Matt Gaetz of Florida, Mo Brooks of Alabama and Paul Gosar of Arizona suggested that the left-wing extremist group tried to frame Trump supporters by intensifying the events that unfolded at the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday after President Donald Trump's "Save America" rally.

"The Washington Times has just reported some pretty compelling evidence from a facial recognition company showing that some of the people who breached the Capitol today were not Trump supporters, they were masquerading as Trump supporters and in fact were members of the violent terrorist group Antifa," Gaetz said.

Article has been removed from the Washington Times website.

I think Trump supporters are dumb AF fuck and will believe any crackpot conspiracy theory. Originally Posted by oeb11