happy birthday BCG!!!

meet me halfway?
meet me halfway? Originally Posted by April Showers
At least. Maybe more than halfway if I get ambitious.

Cheers,

bcg
Sounds like you had a great day, BCG. I look forward to meeting you one of these days, even if you won't come to a M&G.

The pup is great.
Sounds like you had a great day, BCG. I look forward to meeting you one of these days, even if you won't come to a M&G.

The pup is great. Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Lucy's a sweetie. And the weekend was just fine. Including the most wonderful, melt-in-your-mouth medium-rare sirloin I have ever tasted.

Mmmmmmmm...

And I got a gift I've been wanting forever... (see attached). It was a good weekend.

Cheers,

bcg
Mmmmm baby... you can race me around the track any day!
Happy Late Birthday!!! Love ya!!

Lea

damn Lea now you got him worked up again...lol!!
It's an older picture of me (Third from the left) and some "swinging" friends from my past life!

What we really need is for some fo us to get together and recreate the picture!!! Woohoo!!

Smooch!

Lea
It's an older picture of me (Third from the left) and some "swinging" friends from my past life! Originally Posted by Lea Madisson
So in other words, I wouldn't know the other three ladies?

Ok, never mind... I was going to ask you for their names.

Cheers,

bcg
I'll take the picture!
how many are going to be hanging out in my room tomorrow night? Wonder how "Happy Birthday from Mississippi!" would work out...have to be a panoramic view.....giggle

put the beds end to end ...I think there might be enough room...if not we could pull one out of another room
wooooo hooooo giggle

(btw Lea....I knew which one was your beautiful backside!)
how many are going to be hanging out in my room tomorrow night? Wonder how "Happy Birthday from Mississippi!" would work out...have to be a panoramic view.....giggle Originally Posted by Lilith
Hmmmm... one or more of the ladies in question might draw adverse inferences from that.

Further affiant sayeth not; I've got enough providers pissed at me as it is, I don't want to add any MS ladies to that list. (Think about it a bit; it'll come to you).

Don't do it for me. Y'all have already made a fuss sufficient for at least five birthdays out of this one birthday--and I was hoping to avoid any fuss, whatsoever. Save it for the next (lucky) guy to get another year older and deeper in debt.

Cheers,

bcg
Mmmmm baby... you can race me around the track any day! Originally Posted by April Showers
If this means that you know who The Stig is... we are definitely seeing each other as soon as I can make arrangements!

Cheers,

bcg
A challenge for "The Stig's Hobby Cousin"-- Let's see what your longest "lap time" can be!
A challenge for "The Stig's Hobby Cousin"... Originally Posted by April Showers

We will not be getting together on Monday night.

Cheers,

bcg (because I want to devote all my attention to you. )