Tryst providers

I had a Provider from Orlando tell me the reason her rates are higher on Tryst and P411.
She said that's where the rich guys shop for a date.
I also had that same response from Tampa and Jacksonville.
Go figure !

I noticed a long time ago that Dallas and YD don't do that and both of them are solid.
I haven't had the privileges' of seeing YD. We tried once but schedules didn't match and I haven't been back to KC for awhile.
Hey guys help this old guy out
with so many KC area listings why so few reviews on here of them Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Noticing my daughter’s school mates on tryst, I don’t have a profile and would rather not have reviews!!
Zen sweetheart i never thought of that one
I have seen several Providers that have requested no review and I always honor that. That's another reason some of the ladies hide their face.
I have seen several Providers that have requested no review and I always honor that. That's another reason some of the ladies hide their face. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
If those ladies haven’t expressed gratitude for honoring their wishes, Thank you Chief!
And yes hiding face and body art is a form of discretion I will always practice on sites. May the playtimes continue!!
Zen sweetheart i never thought of that one Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Being aware of all things is a good thing dahling!!
Z is quite correct and on point.
Most folks fail to realize how close to each other the fantasy and real worlds are.
Noticing my daughter’s school mates on tryst, I don’t have a profile and would rather not have reviews!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Wow that must be some school. Lol
thank you for the mention Cherokee, I look forward to meeting you some day.
roy...that gal ain't worth $600/hr. There are plenty of others more beautiful and less "high maintainance"..ie..asking for deposits, etc.
roy...that gal ain't worth $600/hr. There are plenty of others more beautiful and less "high maintainance"..ie..asking for deposits, etc. Originally Posted by bigkansas1
Ya I sent her a snarky reply about it then blocked her so I couldn't see her reply. lol It's the phone equivalent of taping a girls mouth shut when she wants to yell at you.
So they are using tryst? That’s good to know