Bullosy warns Trump not to open the economy...I wonder why??

AOC has a degree in economics, obviously toilet paper is more valuable.
That would be great. Since you brought it up how about you light the match.Then you can run back to Canada and hide under Justin's ball sack. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Like Melania did?

LOLLING!

Trump can blame it on the “communists” just like the fella did who burned down the Reichstag.
We will all stand in voting lines.......at least 6 feet apart with some type of mask covering our nose and mouth.

What’s so difficult about that?
Been scratching my head over:
We have a Doctor (Fauci), with a degree in medicine, making devestating decisions about our economy and libbies don't blink. We have a President, with a degree in economics and the libbies go full splodey-head, claiming he is making medical decisions. Mind blowing. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

i think whats happened here is that the so-called medical professionals in the pocket of big pharma conned trump into shutting the economy down....
nope read the constitution

theres no stand by, its in there, go read it.

there will be an election, there will be no delay. Originally Posted by Missburger
Yeah, right they go by the Constitution. Besides it's getting more obvious it doesn't matter who the President is. Life won't be exactly the same after this plandemic is over. You can bet on it.
Yeah, right they go by the Constitution. Besides it's getting more obvious it doesn't matter who the President is. Life won't be exactly the same after this plandemic is over. You can bet on it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Indeed, even so called conservatives and right leaning people are becoming indoctrinated into believing what the government believes is best for the collective should supercede all other rights.

That mindset is quickly spreading and is getting scary.
Indeed, even so called conservatives and right leaning people are becoming indoctrinated into believing what the government believes is best for the collective should supercede all other rights.

That mindset is quickly spreading and is getting scary. Originally Posted by eccielover
I've been watching things unfold for a long time. This so called Pandemic has been the final straw for me. The Conservative, Democrat or Right Left Paradigm is nothing more that a conscious and even an unconscious effort by those in power to keep the masses guessing and being in conflict with one another and in return affords the political elite power. That power is generated through the Entertainment Industry, The Main Stream Media abnd then of Politics. Those three things shape our opinions, our thoughts about the world around us and the difference between what is right and wrong become blurred. Another tool that is being used on us is "Public Shaming" for instance if you don't believe in "Global Warming/Climate Change" then you are defying Science. If you believe in God the dumb masses will try and find a way to call you a hypocrite. If you are "Pro Life" you are defying a women's right to do what she wants with her body forget about the fact that it is murder of the unborn. But then if this Pandemic brings about a mandatory vaccine you are being told what you are going to do with your body against your will by having an unknown substance injected into your body. If you resist you'll be shamed that you are endangering others.
You say the governors control they’re states! Correct!

Yet you blame Federal gov for not acting quickly enough.

Which is it? You can’t have it both ways.

ah have you read the constitution? there buddy.

if that happens, pelosi would be presdient come jan 20th
and that cant happen

so no thats not what we gonna do

trump can say what he wants, the governors decide the fate of the state they run on what opens or not
and peopleae are not, i repeat not gonna run out and spend money or go to bars or sports stadiums so quickly or buy cars or go on planes, no friggin way

so yeah the economy is going to suffer which means

ding ding

trump is out Originally Posted by Missburger
We will all stand in voting lines.......at least 6 feet apart with some type of mask covering our nose and mouth.

What’s so difficult about that? Originally Posted by Jackie S
It's not difficult at all. It's just plain stupid. The Coronavirus is not the first virus to plaque man. We've never taken extreme measures in the past and people have died. People are dying with these extreme measures. Wearing a mask in public and practicing Social Distancing doesn't lessen the cases or the death count if Health Officials really thought so we would have been doing the same thing for other virus outbreaks. The H1N1 Influenza outbreak in 2018 tallied 45 Million cases and 61,000 deaths. It's a Psyop designed to fool the dumb people.
You say the governors control they’re states! Correct!

Yet you blame Federal gov for not acting quickly enough.

Which is it? You can’t have it both ways. Originally Posted by DFWClubgoer

that's from a guy who's been screaming "WE ARE GONNA DIE!" posts yet goes and has this aptly titled session ..

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2706857

"Virus Party marathon starts with kandy"

Also it's likely this guy hasn't heard of things like ..

posse comitatus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_comitatus#Etymology

which prevents a president from sending in Federal troops for domestic law enforcement.

Trump doesn't have the authority to lock-down States like burger claims.
i think whats happened here is that the so-called medical professionals in the pocket of big pharma conned trump into shutting the economy down.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Could be some of that. I've been skeptical of him from the jump, but trying to be objective. In my book, he kinda had 2 strikes against him; Former Obama hold-over and those dang gushy love-like letters to Hillary.

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4755
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4379

Now the DailyMail (UK) is coming out with info where they claim that the US had given Wuhan Lab some $3.7M in 2015 to research bats and viruses. That would have been under Dr Fauci's watch. Though I have not seen anything that has his "finger prints" on it yet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...urce-bats.html
While it is very sad that people are dying because of covid-19 , how long do you think is reasonable for this shutdown to continue?

It is not about putting politics over lives. It's the fact that the whole entire country is going to collapse on itself if we don't open back up soon

When individual business can't run and individuals are openly relying on government help that just seems like the road to Communism to me
and I'm so sorry to say it is but the economic impact is a greater loss in the life that are being lost
let's just be 100% honest with ourselves. This impact affects everybody .

Do you really want to live in a world where you your kids or your grandkids have no future?

because some of you guys are literally suggesting this let this shutdown just go on forever and forever and forever

sorry but we were not built to be a country where no business takes place that literally makes no sense
And let's also think about this is well. it has been projected that only large corporations will survive if the shutdown continues. That means you can kiss small business goodbye..
The American dream will soon be gone