8.5%

... Nah, Berry... I don't think O-56 is trying to hi-jack
the thread... maybe just trying to make his argument is all.

How we gonna have good discussions unless people can give
their opinions? .... Just sayin'

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Sorry, I disagree Salty. He wanted to introduce a different subject - class warfare - whining about minimum wage and CEO pay. That has nothing to do with this thread.

As I just posted - inflation impacts EVERY American. And Senile Biden's inflation wiping out all the gains in higher wages - then that would be relevant to this thread. But he can keep the class warfare to his own thread
Inflation is at a 40-year high of 8.5% due to Senile Biden's policies of borrowing & printing money at unfathomable levels & bad energy policy,
Rather than reverse course. he is content watching people suffer.

Here is a chart of inflation since Biden has been in office

If Berry doesn’t like your question, or more to the point doesn’t have an answer, he just says REEEEE YOU’RE OFF TOPIC!
Wrong. I simply respect the rules of this site. They are our host - we should respect their rules. And the rules say:

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack

The topic is inflation. The subject is NOT minimum wage. If some lib wants to talk about minimum wage, you are free to make your own thread on it. Otherwise respect the rules of this site and talk about inflation which is the topic of this thread
Watching Psaki calling it the ‘Putin price hike’ 100 times was hysterical. I kinda feel bad for her, up there spouting stuff everyone, including her, knows is bs but she’s gotta do it anyways.
Indeed. Psaki knows she is spouting BS. It's embarrassing

The Senile Biden administration can't get away with lying about inflation when voters are the ones struggling to pay these obscene prices: Producer prices rose 11.2% from a year ago in March, the biggest gain on record

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/13/prod...h-2022-.html?_