Chat Suggestion

From what I've read, and by no means am I an expert, the apps that allow you to see Flash content on the iPhone/iPad don't work very well in a chat environment. Too bad, cuz every once in awhile I would like to drop on for a few minutes, but don't have access to a PC.
I see that FlashChat 123 does support Ipads if you have the HTML chat module loaded.

Of course I have no idea if that would cost more $ for eccie.

Is that something that could be explored?
It appears this was implemented. Thank you. Now if only you will get rid of the NSFW popups crap that just started.
Its ok to have stealth be the default but some of us like the sound. So why not give us the option
That's exactly how it's intended to be. Still working on it
well hows this for those of us that dont minde thenoise and/or can turn it off ...... now that they have turned it off - cant get it to turn bac on and now we have no choice but to have silence in chat
never been in ANY chatroom that quiet
not very fond of it either
I would be even more fond of the silence if we could find a way for some to "type" quieter!!

Smooch

Lea
As I said, it is intended for you to have the option to turn the sound on or off.....but we are still working on it but should have it ready in the next day or two.
  • Dawgs
  • 08-28-2012, 09:23 AM
I see that FlashChat 123 does support Ipads if you have the HTML chat module. Originally Posted by Citori
Thanks for the info, I thought I couldn't chat due to the fact that I use an iPad.
myself i would love to be able to "full screen " the chat box .... my old eyes dont quite see like they used to