The people are rising up, what is Obama's next move?

NO Volume needed... Mute this video and read it. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here is your sign iffy...
EVA is anti-information.

By the way, the federal government is sending in a riot squad (don't know which agency) to protect the criminals that are crossing the border.

Right again.... how do I stand myself?
EVA is anti-information.

By the way, the federal government is sending in a riot squad (don't know which agency) to protect the criminals that are crossing the border.

Right again.... how do I stand myself? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Judy is a idiot. right again i'va.
Judy is a idiot. right again i'va. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ur'a vajayjay ... supports this crap

EVA is anti-information.

That is just surreal. Our government protecting criminals in the act of committing a crime, while trampling on the rights of citizens. Bizarre.

And if anyone wants to find out anything about who these people are, why they're here, where they're from, or how they are being treated, they are turned away. What is so secret? Why can't the American people know these things? Why can't we know how our taxes are being spent?

This is not right. Not at all.
EVA is anti-information.

I think the more important questions are:

how can you stand by yourself?
how are you able to stand?
how is it possible for anybody to stand you?
That is just surreal. Our government protecting criminals in the act of committing a crime, while trampling on the rights of citizens. Bizarre.

And if anyone wants to find out anything about who these people are, why they're here, where they're from, or how they are being treated, they are turned away. What is so secret? Why can't the American people know these things? Why can't we know how our taxes are being spent?

This is not right. Not at all. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Anyone who would watch all of video head's vids he puts up their brain would turn to oatmeal like his.
what is Obama's next move?

Come to Texas for some fund raising.

Rumor has it while he is in Austin he'll be dining ...

.... at the Enfield Drug on West Lynn thinking it is in Clarksville.

http://www.austintexas.gov/sites/def...larksville.pdf
People keep forgetting that there was a strong growing Separatist movement in the 1990's prior to the successful 911 attack taking place. The source of the movement was the feeling that the Elected Government (on multiple levels) had forgotten that it was supposed to be there to serve the People and was ignoring the wants, needs & Rights of the Citizen's that Elected them. We have a growing list of Domestic issues (Failing Public Education system, Aging Infrastructure, Lack of affordable housing, an inefficient Energy Production and delivery system, etc.) that are not being addressed. Eventually we will be back to the pre-911 state of people setting up armed camps in Rural areas and standoffs with Federal Agents taking place. Unless something changes. You can expect American Revolution II by the Year 2100.
  • WTF
  • 07-08-2014, 06:57 AM
People keep forgetting that there was a strong growing Separatist movement in the 1990's prior to the successful 911 attack taking place. . . Originally Posted by RochBob
Yea and Ross Perot got Bill Clinton elected.

. You can expect American Revolution II by the Year 2100. Originally Posted by RochBob
Not sure if many of os will be around to see how that turns out...
The source of the movement was the feeling that the Elected Government (on multiple levels) had forgotten that it was supposed to be there to serve the People and was ignoring the wants, needs & Rights of the Citizen's . Originally Posted by RochBob
you have that right

government, especially the federal government, and mainly the federal government, exists, in many cases, now for its own purposes.

it is a self-perpetuating, proprietary, growth for growths sake, unionistic behemoth.

remove any Obama involvement for a moment and just think of the IRS scandal as a self-protecting, metastasized, natural enemy reaction against any group advocating reducing the size of government; and the IRS eliciting aid from its allies, other government agencies, the EPA, the fbi, OSHA et al in its fight against conservative groups. All with a green lighted wink and a nod from democrat political appointees.

government, meaning the day to day civil serviced types, view at least half of the American people as potential enemies and will target you should you get out of line. and so a natural symbiotic relationship with the big government party has developed
you have that right

government, especially the federal government, and mainly the federal government, exists, in many cases, now for its own purposes.

it is a self-perpetuating, proprietary, growth for growths sake, unionistic behemoth.

remove any Obama involvement for a moment and just think of the IRS scandal as a self-protecting, metastasized, natural enemy reaction against any group advocating reducing the size of government; and the IRS eliciting aid from its allies, other government agencies, the EPA, the fbi, OSHA et al in its fight against conservative groups. All with a green lighted wink and a nod from democrat political appointees.

government, meaning the day to day civil serviced types, view at least half of the American people as potential enemies and will target you should you get out of line. and so a natural symbiotic relationship with the big government party has developed Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Spot on, Roch & NGIT. +1
Anyone who would watch all of video head's vids he puts up their brain would turn to oatmeal like his. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You realize that makes no sense. Ijs

You realize that makes no sense. Ijs

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I am sure not to you. Simple statements seem to baffle .
I am sure not to you. Simple statements seem to baffle . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You have a point. No one here is as simple as you.