Dear Hobbyist's

I will see if I can arrange the fractional for this weekend.
Kisses to you Dr. O
I want to play with a Glory Hole!

I have been to a party with a somewhat small groupe (about 6-7 couples) and we played with a Glory Hole. It was so hot! You could almost tell which cock belongs to who since there wasnt that many poeple in attendance, and the fact I have already been up close and personal with most of them prior to the party, but i still had one hell of a great time with it!

I would like to try again, perhaps with some actual strangers next time!
Awesome! We have 3 willing ladies. Now all we need are some willing gents and a date.
i have tried glory holes they can be exciting
Now i just need PPE to build one for me.
LOL, ANova, you rang?

PPE can build it and he will cum...

PPE
LOL, ANova, you rang?

PPE can build it and he will cum...

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater
LOL, this sounds like it would be fun for hobbyists and providers so, I'm going to round up some ladies and gents and have a glory hole day. I'll fluff and other providers can service the hole. I think I'll charge $ and split the proceeds in half with each provider.
Ladies PM me if you want to come over to my place and play with a glory hole.
It would be fun to have you over PPE to build, talk and play.
Dr. Olney, C4U, lets go to the Power Exchange. Originally Posted by anova444

what a great idea. Ana, I hope that Dr Olney is an MD cause after my session with you..if we went to the power exchange...i would need a doctor. Ana you are sooo good you should come with warnings...LOL...kinda and kinda serious.
ANova,

Let's chat.... I am sure we can make this happen....

PPE
Count me in...

My only experience with a gloryhole was in a swinger club in NW Germany. There was a bedroom sized playroom with glass walls from ceiling to about waist height with 20+ gloryholes around the outside. Inside the wall was a shelf deep enough that you coupld not see who was below sucking. I saw too many men on their knees on the other side of the room to risk lowering my fly. But it was a very popular play space in that club.
The anonymity is hot, but I think it might be too impersonal for my tastes... from the man's perspective it would be like someone finally perfected the cock sucking machine. (Finally!)

Of course, I'm a big believer in "don't knock it until you try it" and there are lots of things I enjoy today that didn't sound fun the first time I heard about them.
I agree with those who have said the anonymous, detached (not literally!) nature of it has an allure . . . I'd find such play lots of fun, and if I was closer to your venue you could definitely count me in . . .
Im in
The anonymity is hot, but I think it might be too impersonal for my tastes... from the man's perspective it would be like someone finally perfected the cock sucking machine. (Finally!)

Of course, I'm a big believer in "don't knock it until you try it" and there are lots of things I enjoy today that didn't sound fun the first time I heard about them. Originally Posted by NaughtyButNice
Imagine this: You walk through my door to discover me wearing a sexy bra and pantie set, we start making out like crazy, I slide my hand down your chest and discover a nice hard cock that makes my mouth water so I open your pants, pull it out and start stroking it. Then I crouch down and start licking and sucking. Then I show you a hole with a beautiful, eager mouth that's hungry for your cock and wants to taste your hot load.