Finer things in life.

I’ve spent 3/4’s of my life accumulating all the crap I thought I wanted. I’ve been spending what is probably the last 1/4 getting rid of it....except my car lol. I’m working on getting down to a suitcase for retirement. Had the great love of my life. Not looking for that again. Just someone who respects me, and treats me well. And great sex. After all, that is the reason I’m on this board.
Being rich makes finding a woman more difficult: you want them to desire you, not your money. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
You do realize all the women on this site already feel that way about you, it's all about the money and nothing about desiring you at all.
Being rich just gives you more opportunities with women who wouldn't notice you otherwise.
You do realize all the women on this site already feel that way about you, it's all about the money and nothing about desiring you at all.
Being rich just gives you more opportunities with women who wouldn't notice you otherwise. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Where in the discussion was there any reference to the women on this site? You seem to have deviated from the main discussion with something else.

My comment came from the discussion made by Cavalier Gentleman:
Cavalier Gentleman

At my age, a loving woman to hold me close at night in bed as we fall asleep in each others arms. Enough resources to not worry about paying for my next meal. A loving family that accepts me as I am and not judging me for my indiscretions.
Learn what is important.