tongue & lip piercings

I think they are visually hot. Tongue piercing really don't do anything for me while oral.
A gal I see often, has a lip piercing. I dig it while kissing. She used to pull it off before oral, slowing things down. Lately she has just left it on.

I only say this for the females 'cus:
If a girl has a pierced tongue,
She'll probably suck your DICK
If a guy has a pierced tongue,
He'll probably suck your DICK

ears and navel only for this guy, if you're worth a shit in the oral department you don't need a ball in your mouth.
Oh random bit of advice. Lip and tongue piercings can cause serious dental issues. If u ladies out there decide to get pierced don't skimp on the jewelry. What most don't realize is that cheap jewelry and usually the stuff that comes with your piercing is not dental grade material and can cause cavities and wearing ofyour tooth enamel.
Like anything piercings can be sexy but all depends on the person and their parts. Not everyone looks good with a piercing. One other thing mentioned earlier, you have to keep them up on your body or oral because they do get infected and if you skimp you will get ring around something......be extra clean!