Happy Birthday Tara Evans

happy birthday lunch soon .... Originally Posted by diddleman
Thank you! Yes I hope so:-)
Happy birthday Tara.
Thank you. Beautiful cake.
I thought wimmin started counting backwards at 30? Or at least stayed perpetually 29? It's nice to see honesty on display. Plus, you know, I can't have sex with anyone younger than my daughter or I feel like a dirty old man, so thanks for staying slightly ahead of that curve. I need to go on the Tara abs diet, but I should prolly start at the Y and work my way up!

Happy Birthday to one of the few who can provoke so much content with so little effort and wrote the book on internet guerilla marketing. Wish you many more so your fans AND detractors can stay busy well into the future!
DAMN IT............................ ......
Happy belated Birthday Ms. Tara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
WTF? People offering you all the best and Bud Longnecks in the same threAD? Isn't that an Oxymoron, or did I miss a foreplay joke somewhere?

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, best wishes and all, for something more elegant than Bud in a bottle!

Whether you love her or hate her, she has the balls to have a birthday and a body that makes anybody with a dick who can fog a mirror follow her around a corner, so keep on doing that thing you do girl, keep this place awake!
Belated wishes, hope you had a great day
Thanks again everyone for your wishes.
And thanks Phildo for the kind words I think...........
Thanks again everyone.
Tara Happy Birthday and i hope you get alot of spankings, kisses and hugs
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA
Happy birthday Tara! Hope your head was banged a few times on the headboard today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!!!
....and here I thought you were one of those wonderful creatures that doesn't have birthdays !

Don't look it but Happy Birthday anyway.

CB
Happy Birthday gorgeous !