How is everybody doing?

Whatever did happen to sexymaid69? Originally Posted by bb1312
She retired years ago probably 7-8 years now, but in this business there is no former you know? I am sure she still sucks an occasional dick of trusted customers in their dotage. She is definitely not available to the wide general public any more.
Whatever did happen to sexymaid69? Originally Posted by bb1312
She got into a catfight with dreamgurl and deactivated her eccie account a few months ago. Too bad, everyone liked her. Maybe she'll come back to trash, er I mean welcome, tatas?
She is definitely not available to the wide general public any more. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Speaking of being "available to the wide general public" are you still a gay Webcam sensation, tatts??
She got into a catfight with dreamgurl and deactivated her eccie account a few months ago. Too bad, everyone liked her. Maybe she'll come back to trash, er I mean welcome, tatas? Originally Posted by lustylad
Damn! WoW! I really would like to see SM back, than dreamgirl's codswallop.
I don’t miss Bambino at all. He’s erratic to say the least and started hinting at people’s real world info which is completely fucked up. I think he gets off his meds sometimes.
I’m sure he’ll be back some day if anyone cares. Guys like him live for this shit.
I don’t miss Bambino at all. He’s erratic to say the least and started hinting at people’s real world info which is completely fucked up. I think he gets off his meds sometimes.
I’m sure he’ll be back some day if anyone cares. Guys like him live for this shit. Originally Posted by Charley3
Amen!
I'm so glad that I have tatas on my ignore list. I get the general gist of what's going on without seeing all the crying and RTM.
I'm so glad that I have tatas on my ignore list. I get the general gist of what's going on without seeing all the crying and RTM. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
No one even cares dude.
No one even cares dude. Originally Posted by tatasddd
Obviously you do or you would not have commented
Obviously you do or you would not have commented Originally Posted by berryberry
True dat!!! Lol
I do not care. There is simply no need to "infest" the thread with pointless BS that you have someone on block. Talk about how you are doing these days. Not who you have on block. Have whoever you want on block. Who gives a fuck?
oh god here we go again
Here you go again pal! Why can't we talk about how life is going today, about anything note worthy in the hobby like who's retired, who have you hired, who has kicked the bucket, has dames4u finally been arrested for pimping etc. No need to talk about who you have on block. I get it not everyone likes everyone else but have some basic respect for the topic and the OP.
You should know by now you cannot talk about who "kicked the bucket" on here as it's can lead to being banned. You of all people should know what we can and cannot discuss here.

Here you go again pal! Why can't we talk about how life is going today, about anything note worthy in the hobby like who's retired, who have you hired, who has kicked the bucket, has dames4u finally been arrested for pimping etc. No need to talk about who you have on block. I get it not everyone likes everyone else but have some basic respect for the topic and the OP. Originally Posted by tatasddd
You should know by now you cannot talk about who "kicked the bucket" on here as it's can lead to being banned. You of all people should know what we can and cannot discuss here. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
A brief message to let the community know without further discussion under a rip message is totally ok mister desperate-to-have-me-banned. Your telling a mod again how to conduct their business on here may soon put you on your way to Bambino island