What true GFE means to me

True that, due to some changes in my SOs work, my play time has been cut way back... Originally Posted by ccrider
You're forgiven, was just ribbing you a little.

I'll make you feel loved like a king...until you annoy the fuck out of me... Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Spoken like a real girlfriend. Lol
Lmao. They said they wanted TRUE GFE. That comes with all sides 😂😂😂
A true GFE in my opinion, will vary from person to person....be it provider or client. Every hobbyist will be different. A true GFE or parts of a true GFE....conversation....great.. ..honest....sincere...conversa tion. I do not want nor need faked conversation. If questions are asked....answer them with honesty, because they are just questions. Another aspect for me.....ENJOY "ME".....it is hard for me to enjoy "YOU", if I feel that you are faking enjoying "ME". Realizing that compatibility plays a part in this....helps the enjoyment for both....walking away from an incompatible meeting...is not always a bad thing...for the client or the provider. May I ask this to the providers???....Do you approach meetings looking for a true BFE, as clients are looking for a true GFE. Me personally....I try to be that to you.....a true BFE(minus the BBFS)...that helps me with the true GFE. If I ever fail at that for a provider....then I apologize now....because it is not my intent. Your satisfaction is just as important to me....as mine is to you. Sorry for my rant....just a little of my view and opinion. :-) :-)
Carmen. Sexyjkb90.
Fresh and clean,fixed up some,glad to see you, makin out,teasing,flirting,lots of kissing,foreplay is very important for me,liking my provider really helps,bbbj daty.cfs,everybody has some fun. even tho you probaly didnt get her off,she at least enjoyed youre effort. AND NO DRAMA
VeronicaSassy I look at all of her. I touch and feel all of her. She holds and touches all of me. I kiss all of her and she kisses my back at every point. I enter her and we are face to face, lips to lips till I fill her with a stinking condom on.