Is Biger Better??

Every woman is different. To some it matters and to others it don't. But to me it matters.
Being of bigger size, it does have its advantages and disadvantages.

With one LMT I used to see, she wanted FS with me because as she put her hubby lacked size and she just loved being f**ked by big ones.
in depends on which vagina you are trying to stick it in.
yours...
yours... Originally Posted by simpleton
My pussy is universal (plus ben-wa's have made me very versatile) but I do schedule custom fittings as well! Might take an hour or so as it gets really intense I need to get up close so to scrutinize every groove and curve as well as make very precise measurements to ensure I will fit you like a finely tailored suit.
My pussy is universal (plus ben-wa's have made me very versatile) but I do schedule custom fittings as well! Might take an hour or so as it get really intense I need to get up close so to scrutinize every groove and curve as well as make very precise measurements to ensure I will fit you like a finely tailored suit. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
In the immortal words of Paris Hilton: that's hawt.
Gotta love you London, I will send you a pic of Jr because I think I am not allowed to post it here
  • Paven
  • 11-23-2011, 10:43 PM
Smaller/Average for suckin' but a bit bigger for fuckin'. lol
Gotta love you London, I will send you a pic of Jr because I think I am not allowed to post it here Originally Posted by duroperoseguro
I'm sure she would appreciate that! There's nothing more sexy to a provider, than to get a dick pic saying, Can You Handle This?
I'm sure she would appreciate that! There's nothing more sexy to a provider, than to get a dick pic saying, Can You Handle This? Originally Posted by shorty
I tried that Shorty! The email bounced back! Apparently MY file was to BIG for the server! LOL
I bout some"big cream" to expand my size.It didn't help but my hands grew so large I can't find any gloves to fit.
I won't go near a big one (length, girth and especially both length and girth) with someone elses mouth or pussy...too painful. Smaller for me...can do more things for longer.....
Smaller/Average for suckin' but a bit bigger for fuckin'. lol Originally Posted by Paven

That makes it hard to get a bbbj and a good fuck. lol
  • Paven
  • 11-24-2011, 02:10 PM
That's my MFM fantasy Burk lol.
Of course the size of your donation matters. It affects how much time you have with the provider and in some cases the menu.

Wait, were we talking about something else?