Gangbang

Been involved in a couple. As long as the lady is enjoying it and you like watching as well as playing they can be loads of fun. Originally Posted by Magician45
Pun Intended?
I would love to do one.. All that cum in my mouth.. yummy
Would love to be a part of a gang bang with SexyKaylen. Awesome time to be had by all.
Mmm mm cocks n more cocks! Gangbangs are my kind of party! I'm always down like 4 flats! There isn't anything as sexy as a lady taking more than 1 cock at a time. I'd like to try a gabgbabg with another girl, I think it would be a hottmess!
Ok, how much per guy and you have to realize that only a 1/3 will show up? How extreme do you want it? I think ginger is winning! I HAVE BEEN TO THREE GANGBANGS AND WE NEVER GOT MORE THAN 3/1 GUYS GIRL RATIO.
  • Dkayz
  • 04-05-2016, 08:35 PM
I've been to 1 and it was 5 guys 1 girl.
We always had issues getting the ladies to agree on a price. Some wanted their full hourly rate per guy per hour (so $1000+ per hour in some cases). Other girls were willing to do a flat rate, but guys ended up bailing, which left the rest of us paying way too much (especially when we included the hotel and drinks/refreshments).

Finding a time that works for everyone is also a nightmare ("I can't do weekends" vs "I can only do weekends" vs "I'm only available Wednesdays from 12:17 to 1:53 pm").
  • Dkayz
  • 04-05-2016, 10:30 PM
We always had issues getting the ladies to agree on a price. Some wanted their full hourly rate per guy per hour (so $1000+ per hour in some cases). Other girls were willing to do a flat rate, but guys ended up bailing, which left the rest of us paying way too much (especially when we included the hotel and drinks/refreshments).

Finding a time that works for everyone is also a nightmare ("I can't do weekends" vs "I can only do weekends" vs "I'm only available Wednesdays from 12:17 to 1:53 pm"). Originally Posted by KCQuestor
What worked for the one that I was in, is the provider already had her incall, and she just set a rate of $xx per guy. There were 3 regulars that were committed and reliable, and anyone else that showed up after that just made it more fun. But you are right, I've seen many get planned an fall through for those exact reasons you listed. I wouldn't mind doing another one, though.
That sounds like a lot of fun! Is it weird for the guys at all meeting other regulars?
That sounds like a lot of fun! Is it weird for the guys at all meeting other regulars? Originally Posted by Marzipop
Like guys that show up for a gangbang would worry about meeting other guys. Only awkward if you know them outside of hobby if you are keeping this hobby a secret
Like guys that show up for a gangbang would worry about meeting other guys. Only awkward if you know them outside of hobby if you are keeping this hobby a secret Originally Posted by The Nasty Man
Mmh, interesting. Maybe I should think about setting one of these up
My biggest was somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 in an evening. Don't think I would do that again, but I'm definitely game for 15 or so.
  • Dkayz
  • 04-05-2016, 11:36 PM
That sounds like a lot of fun! Is it weird for the guys at all meeting other regulars? Originally Posted by Marzipop
Nah, sometimes meet and greets, even, are kinda nice. Liked minded people to hang out with and have a few drinks.
Nah, sometimes meet and greets, even, are kinda nice. Liked minded people to hang out with and have a few drinks. Originally Posted by Dkayz
Meet and greet sounds like a fun time
Nah, sometimes meet and greets, even, are kinda nice. Liked minded people to hang out with and have a few drinks. Originally Posted by Dkayz
Interesting. That definitely sounds fun!!