Invitation to Open Debate!

YertleRider? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No Comment.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2019, 01:49 PM
If a poster adds something thought provoking without the usual trolling language, I'm happy to have a respectful exchange.

But I'm good either way. I have no problem talking shit to my far right leaning brothers!
  • oeb11
  • 02-26-2019, 02:29 PM
In response, I choose not to point out the individual poster who PM'ed me, at this time.

Do I know the topic - not precisely - have an idea only.

Thanks to those such as WTF who are happy to have a respectful exchange.
The poster is welcome to bring the "Issue" out in the open.

Thank you all.
Sounds like a lot of gameplaying, there, oeb11.

Check your PMs.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
In response, I choose not to point out the individual poster who PM'ed me, at this time.

Do I know the topic - not precisely - have an idea only.

Thanks to those such as WTF who are happy to have a respectful exchange.
The poster is welcome to bring the "Issue" out in the open.

Thank you all. Originally Posted by oeb11
Typical Nazi who doesn't know his stuff. You are worse than Dr Ford. "I dont know who it was that PM me, or what they said because I didn't read it or what the topic is. Its just all in my head and the DPSTs fucked it all up". Typical right wing garbage
themystic doesn't know his stuff!
themystic doesn't know his stuff! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I know you got a big bag on Nothing LMAO

I know you are to scared to wear your MAGA hat or shirt in public

I know you are to scared to put a Trump sign in your yard

I know you live in fear of liberals

I guess I know alot LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Typical Nazi who doesn't know his stuff. You are worse than Dr Ford. "I dont know who it was that PM me, or what they said because I didn't read it or what the topic is. Its just all in my head and the DPSTs fucked it all up". Typical right wing garbage Originally Posted by themystic
do you try to be irritating or does it come natural?
do you try to be irritating or does it come natural? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Have you ever had an original thought or have you always mimicked morons like trump? When I get some time Ill look through your posts to see if you've ever posted anything of value. It shouldn't take long. Ill let you know
themystic doesn't know his stuff!
Have you ever had an original thought or have you always mimicked morons like trump? When I get some time Ill look through your posts to see if you've ever posted anything of value. It shouldn't take long. Ill let you know Originally Posted by themystic
I'm thinking it comes natural to you
I'm thinking it comes natural to you Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
try not to think. every time you do it makes you look like an idiot. let the game come to you man
Name this scumbag. I don't care what their affiliation is. If this coward exists, stop hiding him/her. Stop enabling their behavior. If you allow it, you embrace it.

More concerning is that the mods do nothing about this.

Unless of course, you've set your own house on fire.

Would that be the case here?

I received PM's from an unnamed poster - the last titled "Last Chance".
I deleted them Unread.
If a poster has a problem with my posts - I invite said poster to openly bring up the "Issue" is in an open Thread. This thread would certainly Work.

I will be happy to carefully consider the "Issue". Openly and Respectfully - in line with the published Rules.

Discuss openly and civilly.

For all to See and read - including Mod DS.

If some ruling is needed - any action on MOD DS part must be respected.
Thank You - One and All! Originally Posted by oeb11
  • oeb11
  • 02-27-2019, 08:36 AM
Typical Nazi who doesn't know his stuff. You are worse than Dr Ford. "I dont know who it was that PM me, or what they said because I didn't read it or what the topic is. Its just all in my head and the DPSTs fucked it all up". Typical right wing garbage Originally Posted by themystic

Thank You, TM - You are well aware of who PM'ed me.
I know who PM'ed me. - Never wrote that I did not. And You are aware of that!

Get a Mirror!
  • oeb11
  • 02-27-2019, 08:40 AM
Name this scumbag. I don't care what their affiliation is. If this coward exists, stop hiding him/her. Stop enabling their behavior. If you allow it, you embrace it.

More concerning is that the mods do nothing about this.

Unless of course, you've set your own house on fire.

Would that be the case here?

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
From One who labelled me a "POS" - You have no standing to make demands.

I choose to give the poster who PM'ed me an opportunity to come forth with the "Issue" and discuss openly.

That person has not come forth - I am not enabling any behavior.
If You read the thread closely - Your answer is already posted in this thread.

Good Day, Sirrah!
So you think if Mueller finds this incriminating evidence that the house is impeaching trump because he breathes? And the republicans would leave a criminal with ties to Russia sitting in the oval office?

You know, I believe you are the most civil POS....I mean Russian I've ever met. You don't think anybody will do the right thing for the right reason. You lay out the circumstances, evidence of guilt, then call the house members names when they would act on that evidence you put in the equation.

It sounds like you don't think Americans can act in the interests of their country.
That will provide a stable premise for a civil discussion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11