My Photography Tour schedule!

Thank you for taking time to stop in Houston. Because I know you don't have to. I have never been so inspired and thank you. I do understand that it takes time and money to travel and cater to see us ladies.I'm so excited to see my new photos and I had such a awesome time with you. See you in Tulsa soon.

Originally Posted by R.M.
Thank you! I always know you will keep your word. I had fun too! See you in Tulsa!
  • Sami
  • 01-19-2014, 09:15 AM
Megan Thank You for coming to Dallas as well. I had such a fun time doing this shoot. You was a lot of fun. I have finally got what I wanted with your shoot. I am looking forward to next time already!
Megan Thank You for coming to Dallas as well. I had such a fun time doing this shoot. You was a lot of fun. I have finally got what I wanted with your shoot. I am looking forward to next time already! Originally Posted by Sami
And thank you Sami for showing up! I had a great time as well... I will do some editing when I get home. Please be patient ladies.... It will all be worth it!

Love ya ladies!
  • Sami
  • 01-19-2014, 10:02 AM
Have safe travels, I spoke to Paven earlier she's ready to see you to!!
Megan Thank You for coming to Dallas as well. I had such a fun time doing this shoot. ... I have finally got what I wanted with your shoot. Originally Posted by Sami
(three words)

Want to see