What's Up or Down Rather with P411

WW is fucking with ya.........................

Check your toaster.................... Originally Posted by boardman
You really should not have given away his secret.

Your comode will starting backing up in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1
P411 is still working for me with an AT&T 3G connection. so no problems on this end of the net.
Comcast is well known for scumbaggery like this.
I screwed up and updated our name servers (incorrectly) today, and so the site was down for some ISPs (but not all). Whether you were able to access the site or not had to do with how quickly your ISP updated to the new (incorrect) name servers. Hope I explained that right! lol

It should all be working fine for everyone now, I noticed the mistake right away but it took a few hours for some people to be anble to hit the site. Sorry about that... I feel like an ass.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
I screwed up and updated our name servers (incorrectly) today, and so the site was down for some ISPs (but not all). Whether you were able to access the site or not had to do with how quickly your ISP updated to the new (incorrect) name servers. Hope I explained that right! lol

It should all be working fine for everyone now, I noticed the mistake right away but it took a few hours for some people to be anble to hit the site. Sorry about that... I feel like an ass.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com Originally Posted by GinaXXX
Gina It is good to see you are here to represent, thank you for keeping us in the loop
... I feel like an ass. Originally Posted by GinaXXX
You can play with my ass, your hotness!
You really should not have given away his secret.

Your comode will starting backing up in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 Originally Posted by pyramider
God dammit pyramider don't do that...................

I've been up all night.....................plun ger in one hand, beer in the other afraid to take a piss...
Gina It is good to see you are here to represent, thank you for keeping us in the loop Originally Posted by auknowho
Dang you Gina... just when I thought I finally had some justification for my rants against Comcast... you come along and destroy it with honesty ,backbone , true grit and straightforward taking responsibility for your own actions... I don't know where you are from... but that type of activity is not only frowned upon on this board... but it's practically unheard of...
I signed up with p411 today, EASY, I am kinda pissed though...that I waited so long.
I signed up with p411 today, EASY, I am kinda pissed though...that I waited so long. Originally Posted by notanewbie

Good job!
true grit Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Where have I heard that before?
Where have I heard that before? Originally Posted by Big Jake
Does your Avatar talk to you too?
Khafeh sho Waykili
Khafeh sho CDB!

I thinck that's funny.
Katie Elder was an ols school hooktard.