New to the ECCIE family and looking for a vehical!

Let's get the discussion back on track, please. No need to flame the OP nor anyone else in this thread. Suggestions about where to find a car outside if the normal avenues (dealerships, used car lots) are OK. Private party sale discussions should be made offline via PM or e-mail.
Might want to make friends first.... Ask for crap second Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
I am not asking for someone to give me a car. I simply thought I could find someone who has one for sale!!!
Wecome to ECCIE Sheila, not a place for the thin skinned lol. If you can't find someone willing to barter, you might try craigslist........BigDeal, as a notoriously poor speller (must be that right brain thing lol) I take exception with your comments. One's ability to spell is hardly an indicator of one's intelligence, but what you post does say as much about you, as it does about what you post................a short list of bad spellers,Faulkner,Fitzgerald,P icasso,Hemingway,Einstein,Yeat s,DaVinci,JFK
Hang in there young lady. You may not beleive it by reading the posts in this thread, but assholes are really the minority in this community.

PS Bailey is off my list.
Hang in there young lady. You may not beleive it by reading the posts in this thread, but assholes are really the minority in this community.

PS Bailey is off my list. Originally Posted by heavywalker
Ok???? So are you calling me a asshole for being the only provider to what everybody was thinking??
HAHAHA 6 posts and he knows the community. Not worth the time Baily, I am sure you staying up nights concernedd he removed you from his list.
HAHAHA 6 posts and he knows the community. Not worth the time Baily, I am sure you staying up nights concernedd he removed you from his list. Originally Posted by dirty dog
That's what I was thinking like umm I wasent even really being mean.... Whatever he can add her to his list and give her a car since I'm such a asshole lol
HAHAHA 6 posts and he knows the community. Not worth the time Baily, I am sure you staying up nights concernedd he removed you from his list. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Been around nearly as long as you and don't need to count posts to know assholes when I see them.

By the way "concerned" only has one "d".

Keep talking b@ileythepistol. The forum search function will become your worst enemy.
Ok???? So are you calling me a asshole for being the only provider to what everybody was thinking?? Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
What? Is this english you are speaking? Glad there is tolerance in this thread for poor grammar.

I'm calling you an asshole (and others) for attacking someone when remaining silent would have been the humane thing to do.

Perhaps I should follow my own advice, but this was a target rich thread.

Where you been Dog?? How you doin? The board just ain't the same without you..

Peace Bro..
  • KCJoe
  • 10-10-2012, 09:26 PM
Dog, glad to see you're back. Been down at the islands?
What? Is this english you are speaking? Glad there is tolerance in this thread for poor grammar.

I'm calling you an asshole (and others) for attacking someone when remaining silent would have been the humane thing to do.

Perhaps I should follow my own advice, but this was a target rich thread. Originally Posted by heavywalker
I've never had poor grammar honey. I was on my phone which has auto spell check and sometimes messes my sentences up. I have attacked nobody.....get a life.
I am not asking for someone to give me a car. I simply thought I could find someone who has one for sale!!! Originally Posted by beautifulsoul
Thank you for clearing that up. A little advice though, this is probably not the best forum for finding someone to sell you a car.

PS Bailey is off my list. Originally Posted by heavywalker
A bit harsh fella. Contrary to your moniker, maybe you should try treading a little softly. Bailey did in fact simply say what everyone else was thinking. This post put me in mind of a certain *christmas* wishlist last year that was, well, quite comical. Whimsical even. Pardon the rest of us for having been there, done that, and seen it all when it comes to this board. Beautifulsoul clarified her post, so all is well, but Bailey wasn't out of line for pointing out the obvious that we all were thinking anyways.

Ok???? So are you calling me a asshole for being the only provider to what everybody was thinking?? Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Bailey I remember when you went through some grief of your own on this board, you stood your ground, and you've earned the respect of many because of it. Keep speaking your mind, you've earned that right on this board
Thank you for clearing that up. A little advice though, this is probably not the best forum for finding someone to sell you a car.

A bit harsh fella. Contrary to your moniker, maybe you should try treading a little softly. Bailey did in fact simply say what everyone else was thinking. This post put me in mind of a certain *christmas* wishlist last year that was, well, quite comical. Whimsical even. Pardon the rest of us for having been there, done that, and seen it all when it comes to this board. Beautifulsoul clarified her post, so all is well, but Bailey wasn't out of line for pointing out the obvious that we all were thinking anyways.

Bailey I remember when you went through some grief of your own on this board, you stood your ground, and you've earned the respect of many because of it. Keep speaking your mind, you've earned that right on this board Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Thanks babe Im in no way ever going to be a bully I hate that crap... When people act this way towards me I let it roll off my back, if you can't do that around here you will have a lot of strangers hurting your feelings lol
welcome back DD...