This may actually help LubedWide & SkidMark

You nailed that RM fat ass will go ballistic ... Originally Posted by gary5912
He's too fat to "go ballistic" ...
SPAM
YouRong ... vvvvvvv

The Spam Man!
He's too fat to "go ballistic" ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
thats because his pad collapsed into the anal hole before he could go ballistic.

sloppy engineering.
YouRong ... vvvvvvv

The Spam Man! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bump
this woman is a complete libtard idiot who has been brainwashed into her beliefs. Der Fuhrer ... um .. Emperor ..ah .. President Trump isn't any such threat as this libtard and her "Lenny's" ..
as her demented followers like to call themselves .. want to claim he is. well too bad. listen up u little lenny's .. real men grab 'em by the pussy! it's how you'll know the guy isn't gay.

bahhaa

did i mention this chick is butt ugly?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That is one ugly bitch puke
That is one ugly bitch puke Originally Posted by Stockinglover
I've never figure out why fat people wear tight short sleeves!

(Or spandex pants for that matter!)
she's not bad looking.

her use of eye shadow & pixie dust makes her look ugly.
Where the hell are the MODs? It's amazing how the MODS don't issue points- you can look it up in the PDR- Obesity is a medical illness and to have people on here constantly mock my weight is doing nothing but exploiting a medical condition. Could a mOD explain to me either via pm or on this thread why points are not being issued for talking and exposing someone's medical condition? This is no laughing matter there are young boys and girls who are bullied and teased because of their weight and many face tough challenges.
But you know what I am not surprised, afterall these are the same idiots who voted for a President who mocked disabled man. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Oh you mean Serge? Well idiot he was not mocking a disabled person he was showing a person as being flustered by flailing his arms, but Serge doesn't do that. Also Trump did the same thing about Ted Cruz and he isn't physically handicapped, is he? Damn you are dumb.

(Or spandex pants for that matter!) Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nor do I.
Obesity is a medical illness and to have people on here constantly mock my weight is doing nothing but exploiting a medical condition. ..... talking and exposing someone's medical condition? This is no laughing matter ... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Were you lying then or are you lying now?
  • R.M.
  • 02-14-2017, 08:32 AM

(Why do fat chicks wear yoga pants? Why do fat chicks put their hand on their tummy in photos? ) Originally Posted by LexusLover

Is that another picture of Baboono before the strappadictomy?