YR- "The rest of the world has got to stop meddling in our affairs."

Most people consider Johnson responsible for that war but I notice you are employing your usual sophistry by trying to throw off the responsibility to Tricky Dick.

Nevertheless, we should definitely not be the world's policeman unless we make a profit doing it, and we get significant individual compensation to those injured in the wars, and compensation for families who lost their children.

I'm with OEB and against the DPST's. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I never blamed Nixon for putting us in Viet Nam.

You’re on a roll.

You’re on a roll. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
would you blame Nixon for keeping you out of Vietnam?

he was a Republican after all ..
Did you read the thread? And my post?

Maybe you meant this insult for a different thread? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The theme of all of them is pretty much the same...conservative bad liberal good...you don't read what you post or it's that lack of self-awareness.
Like TWK said...any criticism of you is considered an insult by you...you have to get over those but hurt feels you get towards being called out for your incorrect bias statements.
Case and point was your statement in regards to the ridiculous "immigration legalization"...you said you didn't say that when you clearly did.
would you blame Nixon for keeping you out of Vietnam?

he was a Republican after all .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No. And he didn’t.
The theme of all of them is pretty much the same...conservative bad liberal good...you don't read what you post or it's that lack of self-awareness.
Like TWK said...any criticism of you is considered an insult by you...you have to get over those but hurt feels you get towards being called out for your incorrect bias statements.
Case and point was your statement in regards to the ridiculous "immigration legalization"...you said you didn't say that when you clearly did. Originally Posted by bb1961
I think the word I used was decriminalization.

But I don’t expect you to understand the difference.

You’re on a roll. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Choosing your words carefully again I see.

You're not fooling anybody.
Read carefully. You’re not fooling anybody.
Agree but unless your living under a rock been going on for ever , with the LSM taking the bait hook line and sinker