Little David Hogg quits the pillow business.

I am not ashamed, I know the truth. You should be ashamed for not knowing it. Originally Posted by Levianon17
If you are claiming that the truth is that he had already graduated, prove it. Liar!
maybe he's being groomed to head the cccp

civilian climate corp patrol

in biden's "infrastructure" bill

either that or the day care portion
If you are claiming that the truth is that he had already graduated, prove it. Liar! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I don't have any obligation to prove anything to you. You can sit in the dark for the rest of your life for all I care. You'll never get it.
If I recall correctly there are 14 different buildings on the Parkland campus. Hogg has never actually said where he was exactly the day of the shooting. Others have said he was in a different building. Kind of like those idiots who jump on a wrecked city bus and try to convince people that they were injured in the accident.
If I recall correctly there are 14 different buildings on the Parkland campus. Hogg has never actually said where he was exactly the day of the shooting. Others have said he was in a different building. Kind of like those idiots who jump on a wrecked city bus and try to convince people that they were injured in the accident. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
These incidents such as the parkland shooting are all Psyops. Some of it's real most of it is bullshit. Why would one kid be exploited as being a victim? Same thing with the George Floyd incident. All these idiots want proof of this and proof of that. They aren't going to accept the proof other than what is presented to them through the news, that's how these incidents become authentic in the minds of stupid indoctrinated people. You have to divorce yourself from the mainstream you'll never find the truth there.
These incidents such as the parkland shooting are all Psyops. Some of it's real most of it is bullshit. Why would one kid be exploited as being a victim? Same thing with the George Floyd incident. All these idiots want proof of this and proof of that. They aren't going to accept the proof other than what is presented to them through the news, that's how these incidents become authentic in the minds of stupid indoctrinated people. You have to divorce yourself from the mainstream you'll never find the truth there. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Now I understand! You believe the nonsense you read on newsmax, infowars, and zerohedge.

Enjoy your delusional life!
I don't go in for the crisis actor bullshit, but I do believe all major media does everything it can to exacerbate the situation.

Fucking twitter is a magic place when a tragedy happens and the details haven't come out. It's like a million paranoid clones of Lil Monster tighten the tin foil too much and are off their meds.
Is aoc and hogg related?

Both are bitches and play the opportunist victim very well!

bahahahahahhahahahhahhahahhhah ha
Now I understand! You believe the nonsense you read on newsmax, infowars, and zerohedge.

Enjoy your delusional life! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I don't read those things. My information on those subjects come from Military and Law Enforcement Websites where you have to have an account. Average Joes like you can't access the information. So you go ahead and believe the bullshit narratives from CNN that barley make any sense.
I don't go in for the crisis actor bullshit, but I do believe all major media does everything it can to exacerbate the situation.

Fucking twitter is a magic place when a tragedy happens and the details haven't come out. It's like a million paranoid clones of Lil Monster tighten the tin foil too much and are off their meds. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Well that's how they exacerbate the narrative by interviewing individual(s) who have been instructed to respond to various questions in a specific manner. People on a particular scene are not picked randomly in a high profile incident. So for all practical purposes these people are actors.
I don't read those things. My information on those subjects come from Military and Law Enforcement Websites where you have to have an account. Average Joes like you can't access the information. So you go ahead and believe the bullshit narratives from CNN that barley make any sense. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Soooo....you have access to information I can't see, nor can any other "average joe". Will this info come to light at the Derek Chauvin trial?

Personally, I think you're lying.

I don't think either the military, or police, would hide "secret information" from the public.

I'll trust the mainstream media over your "secret info".
Soooo....you have access to information I can't see, nor can any other "average joe". Will this info come to light at the Derek Chauvin trial?

I don't think either the military, or police, would hide "secret information" from the public.

I'll trust the mainstream media over your "secret info". Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Head in the sand! Are you freel right now?

I'll trust the mainstream media over your "secret info". Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Sure they do. Training and information isn't free. If you're a firearm owner and you go to the Range to shoot you pay a fee. If you take a course you pay a fee. In some cases Web Sites require a membership because the information is of sensitive nature. If you're content with the information you receive from the Media that's fine, but it may not be very accurate. Since you're just an average citizen you're the Main Stream Media's target audience.
Sure they do. Training and information isn't free. If you're a firearm owner and you go to the Range to shoot you pay a fee. If you take a course you pay a fee. In some cases Web Sites require a membership because the information is of sensitive nature. If you're content with the information you receive from the Media that's fine, but it may not be very accurate. Since you're just an average citizen you're the Main Stream Media's target audience. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Are you claiming the military and police SELL information, pertaining to legal matters, while publicly NOT DISCLOSING that same information, which could affect a trial?

I'm pretty sure you're full of crap.