DATY-Ladies only repond-Guys, read & learn

OMG you did not just say that lame azz line...you did didn't you. Thought you were different lmao!

FYI that's the very reason so many women can't tell a guy what they like, because the guy already thinks he knows. Now we know you are the exception of course, but you get my meaning.
Unfortunately, some of this thread is going the direction I figured it was going to head (no pun intended), and become a "I can make her cum harder than you can" kind of thread. Boys! Stop it!

I appreciate hearing the thoughts of London, Anova, Lillianna and other ladies. Since I am a DATY freak (whole sessions of nothing but), I enjoy reading these types of threads.

Best thing I know to do is simply ask your lady how she likes it. Some ladies have "meaty lips" and enjoy having them sucked and nibbled harder than others. Many ladies like a more subtle approach (don't think I wasn't paying attention, Silly Girl) and don't want you to chew. Some like fast flicks with your tongue across their clits. Some want you to avoid the clit altogether because of its sensitivity. So, I'll ask ahead of time. What do you like? What's it going to take to get you to where you want to be? And tell me if I'm doing something you don't like.

If, however, I'm doing something you DO like, squeeze your thighs together so my head can't move from that spot! It's amazing sometimes what just the tip of the tongue can do. It doesn't have to act like a lap dog every time. Just small little touches with the tip. I swear sometimes I have been able to feel pulses just by barely touching a woman's clit.

I tease the ladies I visit and flirt with in ECCIE chat about looking for my "Timex Girl". As the old watch commercial said "Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'...". I'm open for timex girl challenge contestants anytime!
Unfortunately, some of this thread is going the direction I figured it was going to head (no pun intended), and become a "I can make her cum harder than you can" kind of thread. Boys! Stop it!

I appreciate hearing the thoughts of London, Anova, Lillianna and other ladies. Since I am a DATY freak (whole sessions of nothing but), I enjoy reading these types of threads.

Best thing I know to do is simply ask your lady how she likes it. Some ladies have "meaty lips" and enjoy having them sucked and nibbled harder than others. Many ladies like a more subtle approach (don't think I wasn't paying attention, Silly Girl) and don't want you to chew. Some like fast flicks with your tongue across their clits. Some want you to avoid the clit altogether because of its sensitivity. So, I'll ask ahead of time. What do you like? What's it going to take to get you to where you want to be? And tell me if I'm doing something you don't like.

If, however, I'm doing something you DO like, squeeze your thighs together so my head can't move from that spot! It's amazing sometimes what just the tip of the tongue can do. It doesn't have to act like a lap dog every time. Just small little touches with the tip. I swear sometimes I have been able to feel pulses just by barely touching a woman's clit.

I tease the ladies I visit and flirt with in ECCIE chat about looking for my "Timex Girl". As the old watch commercial said "Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'...". I'm open for timex girl challenge contestants anytime!
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

AMEN! I am so unlike most women in what I think is erotic while a guy is down there. I don't like more than one finger ever, and I don't want it all the way up there. Light, slow, long puppy dog licks...none of that biting and spitting on it thanks! And for Pete's sake dont just focus right on the clit the entire time..it's like a baseball field. Hit all the damn bases but always come back home.
  • hd
  • 12-01-2010, 03:07 PM
Damnit London, a road trip to N.O. might be in order!

I'm not much of using a finger either and only one if I do. But I have used one of those small curved vibrators while licking like a puppy dog!
...none of that biting and spitting on it thanks! Originally Posted by London Rayne

YES! If she isn't producing enough moisture it is (probably) because she isn't turned on. Drooling all over the place is not going to help that lol
YES! If she isn't producing enough moisture it is (probably) because she isn't turned on. Drooling all over the place is not going to help that lol Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Exactly! I want to swallow what YOU produce, not spit my nasty saliva on you... Now, if you want a soft kiss so you can taste yourself on my tongue, I'm not gonna argue with that request...
I don't like slobbers or a lot of pressure.
  • hd
  • 12-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Getting a little off the subject of would you tell the guy how to give a good daty if you weren't enjoying how he was doing it, but let me add, I do love to rub my face in a nice well lubricated kitty, of course I always make sure I have a good clean shave, no stubble.
As long as you don't have a hang nail, jagged nail and you do have clean hands:
Tongue on clit plus a digit is nice.
OMG you did not just say that lame azz line...you did didn't you. Thought you were different lmao! Originally Posted by London Rayne
It wasn't a line, London. All women are anatomically capable of a squirting orgasm. They just need a partner that:

1) Knows the proper techniques (or get's lucky and hits the right spot).

2) They can trust to relax and let go of their orgasm, especially if they are new to that type of orgasm, because they have to push pass the "I am urinating, not cumming" threshold, because at first the sensation does feel similar.

I am not saying I would be that guy, but if we are in the right place, at the right time. . .maybe.
That is actually NOT a fact. Every woman's body is different. I could not even deliver a 5lb. baby when every woman is supposed to be built for child birth. Had nothing to do with the position or contractions...just physically impossible. Not all men produce large amounts of semen, just as all women don't produce it either. It is not a fact, and I am not capable of doing it regardless of how good a guy or gal is. I have had the most intense orgasms both g spot and clitoral, and I simply don't squirt. I may have the ability to do it, but my body does not produce enough of the stuff that should come out lol. I don't even have a different taste like most do when you go from regular lubrication to actual orgasm. I am a freak of nature..sorry!!

I will let you try like hell though!!

I will let you try like hell though!! Originally Posted by London Rayne
Like I said. . .maybe.
GRRRRRRRRRRRR whatever!
YES! If she isn't producing enough moisture it is (probably) because she isn't turned on. Drooling all over the place is not going to help that lol Originally Posted by SillyGirl

Yeah, but I enjoy DATY so much I can't help but drool.

Sorry
Lick it, suck it, tongue it....then kiss me deeply!