And now ... THIS!!!

• DSK
  • 02-14-2017, 08:01 PM
So what do you Trumpites think your Scheissfuhrer is going to do about this? Or the recent buzzing of a Navy vessel?

Blame Obama?

Mike Flynn?

The dishonest media?

Whom? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Maybe he and Putin planned this, and Trump is going to declare a state of emergency. Then, he is going to round up all you liberal traitors and send you to Gitmo.

Don't think I will lift a finger to stop him, you cowardly faggot.
Your fingers are busy picking peanuts out yer poop, JL.

Your Turd Reich is crumbling.
My fingers are busy picking dingleberries out my poop, bahaa.

My Turd Reich is crumbling. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
well now .. that's quite an admission u pig faggot! any other thoughts of stupidity u wanna post??

How are you still on the outside, goober?
This sounds more like an Obama fuck up. dating back a few years. Point the finger at Obama. I wonder how many more of his screw ups will manifest during Trump's administration.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Plenty!

The problem is ... after the election he was going to be more flexible ... remember?

This was a "screw up" or "negligence" ... ignoring what the Russians were doing was intentional, just like he never said anything about the Russians hacking into the DNC AND THE RNC until he saw the results of the elections didn't go the way he wanted them to go! Then he started his last minute shit storm of "I'm the President" signing of EO's and PARDONS!!!!

Remember HE WAS PRESIDENT UNTIL JANUARY 20TH.
Now wasn't Trimp the one begging for more leaks to hurt HRC. Karma! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
No need for Trump to beg when John Podesta was stupid enough not to secure is information.
Nah, the BEGGING is from YOU to the moderators hoping that they will protect YOUR fat, lyin stolen valor ass ! All of those years of burning field latrines and topping out as a " seArgnet " must have you confused ! And the strain of sprinting / waddling away from this forum on election night must still be effecting you LUBED WIDE ASS !
Plenty!

The problem is ... after the election he was going to be more flexible ... remember?

This was a "screw up" or "negligence" ... ignoring what the Russians were doing was intentional, just like he never said anything about the Russians hacking into the DNC AND THE RNC until he saw the results of the elections didn't go the way he wanted them to go! Then he started his last minute shit storm of "I'm the President" signing of EO's and PARDONS!!!!

Remember HE WAS PRESIDENT UNTIL JANUARY 20TH. Originally Posted by LexusLover
SNORT!

So what do you Trumpites .... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're eaten up with it. It's delicious.

Seek mental help immediately while you still have free Obamacare.
It hasn't been a month and you are at "Full Retard."
You're eaten up with it. It's delicious.

Seek mental help immediately while you still have free Obamacare.
It hasn't been a month and you are at "Full Retard." Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think his coloring books and comfort pets are not covered under Obaminablecare, but rumor has it that they will be offered with a copay under TrumpCadillacCoverage. For those Liberals who are unaccustomed to working and who don't know how to look for a job there is being recommended a coupon for "equipment" that covers the coloring books available down at the emergency rooms adjacent to the magazine rack in the waiting rooms.

Problem is Austin must have a shortage of coloring books, because the anxiety seems much higher there. East of Austin there should be some available.