Cash and Dash! BEWARE!

...and after seeing her ad she seemed like such a rare find....damn it....there goes my night.
Return here and tell us how that refund works out for you.

Originally Posted by zeejoe
So, they were in the middle of a screaming fight - 'pimp' and all - and that didn't scare you away.

Instead, you go get a hotel thinking that will solve the problem.

You know what the very first clue was? Nothing says "lady who takes her business seriously" like a picture of sneering while flipping the bird.

But, you aren't a fool. Nope. Cause you said so.

This isn't a BP problem. YOu looked at an ad that had ghetto written all over it and thought to yourself "Seems legit". That was the problem. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

+1
Did anyone else see the "Thugs only no white boys" picture? Our OP musta been a white boy. Smh
This is probably the personal prefrence in me, but going to put it out there
Any add that says "White Boys" I will never call. - Mabye because I am a convict...

I am a white Man, along with anyone else over the age of 18.

Its worse when the add is a white lady that "loves white boys" lol.

There are a few mixed, black providers I have seen, and the key words were "White Guys" at least the post shows respect for opposite races as well.
Key words in ads will help with phone traffic.
This is probably the personal prefrence in me, but going to put it out there
Any add that says "White Boys" I will never call. - Mabye because I am a convict...

I am a white Man, along with anyone else over the age of 18.

Its worse when the add is a white lady that "loves white boys" lol.

There are a few mixed, black providers I have seen, and the key words were "White Guys" at least the post shows respect for opposite races as well.
Key words in ads will help with phone traffic. Originally Posted by Mccaffery
Agreed!! Well put together Ms Sins!
I have discussed the No AA
& love white boy stamps on some posts
It isn't as much of a race thing as a victim selection for women who have .(.let's sugar coat this for the gents in denial ) Management
You know the guys behind the curtain that you willingly & knowingly support
Yea