Worth more

Where are the UTR ladies in Houston? Originally Posted by surcher
At the bars of most of the upscale steakhouses by the Galleria. The girls I know don't EVER advertise and don't even know this site exists.

Slyly ask the bartender sometimes. Buy her a drink...see what happens. The range is $300-$1000 for the evening usually.
GET THE GUYS WHO SEE THEM TO GIVE YOU AN INTRODUCTION. OOPS, didn't know the caps were on. Originally Posted by surcher
Yep. That's how it's done. Word of mouth.
UTR ladies are girls who don't advertise their availability as providers; however, they are known to the local guys who are regular in the hobby. It is mainly word of mouth. With UTRs, everything is on the table and open to negotiation (for the most part). You can get a low rate (200 or under), clock-free date, open-menu, etc. You can get a combination or these or all of them. It all depends on the girl and what she is willing to do or take.

Find a UTR is a lot like finding a sugarbaby, and it does take some skill. She could be your hostesses/waitresses at a normal restaurant or breastaurant. She could be the cashier at Wal-Mart. She could be that college co-ed you notice everyday. She could be a gal you run into at a bar. She could be that hot MILF at your kids' soccer game. She could reply to one of your ads on Craigslist. She could be a stripper at the local club. There are many ways to find a UTR.
Yep. That's how it's done. Word of mouth. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
In the "ethnic world" they'e called "Underground Hoes". Not "UTR". BUT, keep believing the Facade, that IS what we're here for....
Years ago when I was not independent my donation rate was higher to say the least, but it caused so many issues! More is expected from a high rate and it totally took the fun out of it for me due to the demands that were expected to be met on spot without even asking beforehand.

Are there any providers you've seen that were plain out better than they advertised or their donation range was lower than you felt they deserved for their talent? I feel the lower donation reduces stress for both parties which may be the reason some very talented women keep their rates reasonable.

Feel free to share providers who have impressed you! Originally Posted by Aubrey_Eden
Price does not always equate to more "options". My ATF, is case in fact. Her rate $225, while not in the rarified air of some providers,nor in the bargain basement area of "wham bam, thank you Mam!", others, her menu is limited. She makes up for it in other areas. Clean safe incall location, not a clock watcher, never drunk or high, limits daily sessions and is very business-like in returning calls or e-mails.

Every gent has the certain "look" or "skills" he wants in a woman. In all my time on this board the one caveat I have heard many times is "do your research".

So unless your "menu" is mis-leading, your price should have nothing to do with unwelcome requests.

My ATF by the way, is Julie St Clair
I have found that more UTR girls are coming around as well. And they are better GFE than most of the girls. They don't just go thru the motion, so to speak.

I spent time with one provider, less than 300 donation. She liked to have killed me. I noticed that I had ran over on time. Told her about it. She said, were not finished. I was like. OK. And I left at the three hour mark.

I have a fav I see more than the others. She throws the clock away for us.

I have also found better service at the 300 and lower range. I did try a couple of the 400 and up girls once. I was not impressed.

Of course, A lot of that may be because I treat the girl like a human being, respectful and polite. If we go to dinner and if I drive us. I open the car door, open any door we encounter. And if the weather is bad. I drop them as close to the door as I can. Then go park the car.

Just the way I was raised. Originally Posted by TheSearcher
Hmmmmmmm....