Lingerie obsession

I definitely have a lingerie fetish.
Love it I would love to come see you and you open the door in that outfit!!!!!
Danielle rocks pink because it compliments her caramel skin color. In both cases, the photog tweaked the photo to be more "warm" (the outside shot more) highlighting both the choice of wardrobe and DR's natural beauty.

Lolahhh, in your case, a rich, dark violet or darker green would be a good contrast to your light skin tone. Maybe something like this: https://www.victoriassecret.com/ling...alogueType=OLS or this: https://www.victoriassecret.com/ling...alogueType=OLS

As a guy, yes I love lingerie, but I hate the current bra design. The cups are hard as a rock; when I was in high school, bras were unlined and the thrill of second base was reaching into her blouse, feeling the breast through the bra, feeling her get warmer and her nipple stiffening!

But today? Feeling a woman's breast through her bra is like fondling a wooden spoon. Originally Posted by Omerta

Unlined lacy bras are the sexiest things on this planet

Omerta, you are right. Lola should try green. She'd look great in it. Not that she doesn't look fantastic in black...or so I've heard Originally Posted by RJinLR
Guess I'm gonna have to invest in green lingerie

Love it I would love to come see you and you open the door in that outfit!!!!! Originally Posted by cody3168

I'll keep that in mind
Ive been thinking about investing in some lingerie also. You all look great in what you have shown us Danielle and Lolahhhh.

Mary Beth I watched Kanye West's video " All of the Lights" the other day and you look just like Rhianna when your hair is red!!!! Very Pretty!!!!
Lolahhhhh I bet you would look fucking awesome in some thigh high boots!!!!
Lolahhhhh you look so sexy and confident... Love it
Or even this pink teddy with the nude thigh highs. Only wore it once though
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Love the retro-look, Danielle - "Life" magazine and the old TV -
And oh! - yes - the sexy gal in the foreground!! :-)
fucking hot pic DR....wow!!

Lola..that garter set rocks on you!!
Lolahhh,
With your lovely light completion, I think most colors would look good on you as long as they're not very light. All shades of yellow might not be too good.
Love this pink on me!! VS satin nightgowns are my favorite!!