Are There Secret Forums On This Site?

Evidently, Sista Chappelle would like to be Donnie Brasco.
No.
No.
No.
I have no idea, since they don’t exist. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Wakeup this isn't like you...whenever people get moody like this its usually a sign of an uncomfortable topic they'd rather not discuss. Just saying I study human behavior WU and your electronic body language tells me something ain't right. I won't be Bob Mueller in this case but it is kinda hard to accept what you're saying at face value based on your e body language.
Sista Chappelle wants to be Donnie Brasco. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You're coming across as if you know something....do you have info on this topic..again you're giving it away based on your MO here. Am I right? ;-)
Wakeup this isn't like you...whenever people get moody like this its usually a sign of an uncomfortable topic they'd rather not discuss. Just saying I study human behavior WU and your electronic body language tells me something ain't right. I won't be Bob Mueller in this case but it is kinda hard to accept what you're saying at face value based on your e body language. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You have no idea what is like me.
You have no idea what I’d rather not discuss.
You have no idea bout human behavior.
There is no such thing as electronic body language.
I don’t care if you accept what I’m saying or not.

Have a nice day.
You have no idea what is like me.
You have no idea what I’d rather not discuss.
You have no idea bout human behavior.
There is no such thing as electronic body language.
I don’t care if you accept what I’m saying or not.

Have a nice day. Originally Posted by Wakeup
^ ohh my...aren't we extra moody this morning. And wakeup my brother thanks for the confirmation ;-) ....however, I will not say your lying...but I will say 99% of the people reading this don't believe you. ;-)
Hmmmm, muy interesante?

It's kinda how the Mens Lounge doesn't exist until you have Premium access.
WU I've always liked our exchanges...you come across as smart in some ways. I'm sure a lot of people here look up to you.

Good job my brother ;-)
I will somewhat answer your question.

I used to own a private board here. Private boards are moderated by the owner of the private board and anyone else they appoint to moderate.. and are overseen by admins. You cannot violate any of the nuclear rules of this site-- private board or not. Ergo, no-- you cannot have a board on this site where outing or any other nuclear rule violations take place.
I will somewhat answer your question.

I used to own a private board here. Private boards are moderated by the owner of the private board and anyone else they appoint to moderate.. and are overseen by admins. You cannot violate any of the nuclear rules of this site-- private board or not. Ergo, no-- you cannot have a board on this site where outing or any other nuclear rule violations take place. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
So sounds like Wake up was being disengenious at best.
I would thinck there are many secret forums on this board. Everyone knows there are multiple ladies forums that we mere fucktards do not have access to. Using that logic, it is not a leap to expect that there are modtard, admintard and other forums that are only accessible to the few.

Membership does have the ability to purchase private forums. But, all of the guidelines apply in purchased forums. Admintards have access to all purchased forums and enforce stated guidelines. Someone who purchases a forum does not have any guideline enforcement ability. They only control access.
dh is the nice one...
I would thinck there are many secret forums on this board. Everyone knows there are multiple ladies forums that we mere fucktards do not have access to. Using that logic, it is not a leap to expect that there are modtard, admintard and other forums that are only accessible to the few.

Membership does have the ability to purchase private forums. But, all of the guidelines apply in purchased forums. Admintards have access to all purchased forums and enforce stated guidelines. Someone who purchases a forum does not have any guideline enforcement ability. They only control access. Originally Posted by dearhunter

And this is why someone like wakeup can be a mod. Purchasing forums has its benefits.
You don't read very well. Someone who purchases a forum has zero modtard ability.
Click on your handle.
Click on your control panel.
Scroll down and click on paid subscriptions.
Scroll down to last entry for forum owners.
Send $350.
Click on your handle.
Click on your control panel.
Scroll down and click on paid subscriptions.
Scroll down to last entry for forum owners.
Send $350. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Lmao