Micheal Flynn fires his legal team....

It's noteworthy that Munchie paraphrases ... what was allegedly said.

"I don't want to discuss sanctions" is "talking about sanctions"!
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 08:47 AM
It's real simple and it doesn't need links.

1 Flynn talked with the Russians in Dec. of 2016.

2 He spoke with the FBI in Jan of 2017.

3 The Russian's phone was tapped. The tap recorded the conversation.

4 When the FBI talked to Flynn in Jan. 2017, and Flynn said he hadn't discussed the sanctions with the Russians, the FBI knew he lied to them. They already knew what he had talked about from the tap.

Those facts have been common knowledge for over a year. All available from numerous sources.

Politifact is a one-stop location for a lot of information. And it has proved you wrong many times. I'll continue to use it and you can continue to be unable to refute it.
Feel free to send me a link to something they got wrong and didn't correct.

Remember, the FBI knew he was lying when he lied. He is guilty and there is no way in hell Flynn will be exonerated.

How could someone even think that he could?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
These fucking Flynn lovers never seem to get it. He is as close to a traitor as one could get.

Funny hearing you talk about 3 dollar bills. It's your most used currency.

First my "bullshit" timeline.

It's true.
From his call to the Russians and his interview where he committed the crime he was charged with was less than a month.
Again, it's that simple. Even "redstate" confirms the timeline because of the 302 link they included. So take your lie on down the road.

Second, your "common knowledge".

I know it's pointless to ask for a link to your "common knowledge". You either won't supply one or you'll give a link to a blogger or some other opinion article.
So go ahead and back up what you claim.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Yeah, it's common knowledge that your timeline is bullshit and that the evidence shows Odumbo began spying on Flynn almost a year before Mueller, etc., are willing to admit.

You cited December 2016, and the facts show that Odumbo's FBI began spying on Flynn in January 2016 -- almost a full year earlier than the your bullshit timeline shows.

Flynn was targeted. It's a bullshit lie to claim that his conversation was captured "incidentally", because it was no more "incidental" than his illegal unmasking by the Odumbo administration was "incidental".

Within days of a January 2016 Flynn phone call to Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak referenced in the court filing, a Russian-born U.K. academic said FBI source [AKA "spy"] Stefan Halper suddenly contacted her to gain information on Flynn.

(Catherine Herridge)
These fucking Flynn lovers never seem to get it. He is as close to a traitor as one could get. Originally Posted by WTF
For talking to the Russians?

I'm glad you think Obaminable is a traitor ....

Oh, wait ... you predicted this guy would be convicted for killing!

Welcome back ... what took you so long?
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 10:50 AM
Flynn is getting convicted despite all the cries about a poison tree.

Thanks, it took a while for me to suit up to keep from getting any spluge on my from y'all many circle jerks I planned on breaking up.