It's me Kayleemarie

Seems your barking up the wrong tree .
Given how attractive she is and her low volume - I am sure she has no shortage of options.
Given how attractive she is and her low volume - I am sure she has no shortage of options. Originally Posted by Southgate18
And doesn't care about barkers
LOL, can’t trust anyone’s perception of “beauty” here. I learned the hard way after all the raving reviews about Jess’ ass.

And… nobody is “low volume” LOL
I have seen a lot of pictures of her - not trusting anyone’s opinion.
Volume is relative.
Given the marginal looking women with horrible reputations who remain in business and in demand - I will stick by my statement that she probably has no shortage of options. I don’t know - just a guess.
Kaylee is gorgeous.
But she is a little nuts in the head
He tcb needs a little work
And has a lot of rules.
I think I reached out to you a month and change ago, but we both missed, but you did apologize for not getting back to me. I'm certain I'll reach out the next time I am looking.
There are plenty of photos of her on twitter

https://x.com/Kayleemarievip
Yes it can be tough for me trying to schedule around work and other obligations. Not this weekend though 🥳
LOL, can’t trust anyone’s perception of “beauty” here. I learned the hard way after all the raving reviews about Jess’ ass.

And… nobody is “low volume” LOL Originally Posted by FreeLancer40
When you only make time to see a couple people a month, quite sure that's low volume.
Kaylee…. I’m ready to take a spin!